Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyena said:
i was especially angered at a guy who worked towards obtaining my affections for about one year and now never gives anything back.
He worked hard for one year and earned all that he got. Why should he have to give anything back! You are so selfish, hyena.
:p

Schwedentod said:
NF: Unbelieveable great because I just started page 100 of this thread!!! ;)
And we are unbelievably happy for you; even though, for some of us, this is only page 50 :p

solefald said:
..still wiating for my money and my papers from my old firm.dont know why it took more than 1 week to give me my money and my papers.
I think I must pass again and ask whats up
Yeah, last tuesday they told me they weren't going to give you the promised money and they laughed at you, man.
I would go back there and snatch their ass in a bear trap. That's not right. You have to stand up for yourself and claim what's rightfully yours.

marduk: Good luck with that.

hyena, and DragonLady: Get well soon.

Mag's advice, helpful as ever :D That's what studying chemical engineering does to one's social skills ;)

hyena: I hope you get over the disappointment. One day you'll get your stuff and your well deserved affection :p

Pfuii! Almost 4 pages finished, thanks Mag! Now a bit a´chattin and then back to work. :erk:

@Caro: Im drinking carrot and orange juice mix, but anyways... *clinks his glass* Cheerio!!

@gtranq: you're mad. you ARE. :lol:

@mags: nyaah. nyaah. nyaah. :p

nf: a little better. some things were cleared up. the situation still sucks, but at least i'm not as tense as i was.

The only thing more lame than drinking red wine is telling everyone about it on the Internet (comparable with telling the e-world that you're drunk). In detail.

Right after proclaiming something with the form "The only thing [negative comparative adjective] than [object of negativity] is [object of even further negativity]."

@ mags, this morning at 10 there was still no money
well this evening when I checked my onlinebank again finally the money was there
but 10 days for a banktransfer?
I hope by papers will come tomorrow
so now I just have my problems with my bafög-organization(this is some kind of money by the state for students)
anyway thx for your tough-NY-guy advice

@dragonlady
the sentenced song in your post, is this from the upcoming funeral album??
why do you have it yet??? and how is it?

And it is a small step down from The Cold White Light. A few good/alright songs. Ever-Frost, Vengeance Is Mine (both of which have pretty bad lyrics), We Are But Falling Leaves (such a non-generic Sentenced title), Drain Me, End Of The Road. The rest is filler.

NF: Like I could probably make a fancy gourmet meal by upturning my keyboard. I'm sure there's more than one ant in there and off goes some cauliflower into the mix...

NF: Pretty weird o_O I just watched a pretty interesting interview, which made me realize how scared I am that my father or another of my loved ones could die. I have quite a few really good friends, but I cant rely on anyone the way I can rely on my dad, as heartless as it sounds, they're all more or less "replacable"
I feel better now though :)

I guess Im pretty traumatized :Smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.