Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rahvin: No, Im just stupid. I thought they were here, but they are in the now playing thread, I forgot, sorry. There are 3 in a row, with one double posting due to the "speed" of this site, so I thought you just wiped it all. I guess Im still too quick writing and saying bullshit before checking the real state of the matter. Sorry again. :oops:

@marduk: oh, it's ok. i was more worried that the server was playing tricks and making posts disappear at random. i don't remove double messages unless it's clear that the poster has a problem identifying the edit button. ;)

Gtranquillity said:
MagSec4 said:
Well, cheer up. I can offer you an investigation job right now, actually, if you're up for it
wink.gif
*waits for PM* ;)
Are you up for it? :p
I need to find out the name of the asshole who stole my little brother's phone and racked me up a bill of $218 in international calls before I got a chance to cancel the service to it.

hm yeah feel good, tho a bit anxious about a few things but I'm looking forward to a great weekend...

changed the header of www.photopit.com yesterday cause I was bored of the old one that I had for a year or more now, not much changed, just couldnt see miss scabbia up there anymore so I thought I'll put another redhead on top (we all know too well dont we ;) ), probably will change the other pic too when I have time, lets see :) also added some infos on the festivals already planned for this year

Nf: angry with our hockey players, who are playing against Canada right now. They score and then stop skating, get a goal, start skating, score, stop skating, get a goal, start skating, score... aaaaaaaaarrrggghhhh!!! Its 4:4 now and Im going crazy, I think that even if they manage to get to semifinals, they dont deserve it, cause they play like idiots. Im not even watching it, I cant really... :yell:

Status
Not open for further replies.