Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taliesin said:
^ is a great DT Fan :)

How did it come to this with you and LaRocque anyway :err:

Well, him and I met through Ebay, back in September 2001. At some point, his mails became really obsessed and scary, so at some point (I guess it was somewhere in 2002) I decided and told him I didn't want to communicate anymore and explained him why. But he kept sending me "I'm so sorry" e-mails, and at some point I gave in (yes, stupid me) and we started to communicate again. However, back in September 2003, the same thing happened again and in November 2003 I once again told him I didn't want to communicate anymore. From there on he has been seriously stalking, harrassing, threathening and annoying me, and it seems he's not going to stop anytime soon... The last few months were okay, I didn't get too many mails, but as usual, he's just waiting for the first opportunity to jump on it again, and KC's comment was of course a perfect one.

I think I'm getting ill, bad taste in my throat and somehow nebulous in my head... Will have to travel back to Trier soon and this evening there has to be learning again, so too much to do right now.

@Caro: It was bad luck... Met some other people on Saturday (and Sunday again) and didn't sleep thze whole Night Sunday to Monday (had our own after-show party at the campground with about 20 people, great fun).

ah yes really bad luck :( well next time! and hope u wont get ill

hm, I wanna go to the sweden rock festival but I'm so late for flights, cant find any at a reasonable time, no more flights back on sunday and dunno if I can afford to stay a day more in copenhagen...

DragonLady1 said:
hm, I wanna go to the sweden rock festival but I'm so late for flights, cant find any at a reasonable time, no more flights back on sunday and dunno if I can afford to stay a day more in copenhagen...

Ah, SRF... I'd like to go there too. Hope you'll figure something out *fingers crossed* Damn, where do you get all this money for festivals?! :p

thaaanx :) hm I have my birthday in june and we get some bonus from work for summer holidays, that works... and as said I wouldnt have to pay the festival, I could go there for a magazine and the flight is "only" 120 euros including the taxes so it wouldnt be that much (I payed more for the train travel to the rockhard festival)...

NF: :guh: Last week I bought yoghurt (same brand as usual), but got some yellowish (not too good tasting) cream desert. Today I bought a package of meusli, which turns out to be *takes a closer look* oatmeal with fruits or something. I wonder what's next...

Well, him and I met through Ebay, back in September 2001.AT THAT TIME I DID NOT EVEN SAY MUCH TO HER BUT SHE FILLED MY MAIL WITH MANY MAIL SORT OF FORCING HERSELF ON ME , I WENT AWAY FOR 3 THREE DAYS THAT OCT. AND WHEN I RETURNED HAD 22 MAILS FROM HER, MOSTLY ARE YOU MAD AT ME DID I DO SOMETING WRONG, At some point, his mails became really obsessed and scary, so at some point (I guess it was somewhere in 2002) I decided and told him I didn't want to communicate anymore TOTAL BULL SHIT SHE HAD INVITED ME TO PINKPOP TO SEE RAMMSTEIN , I GOT MY PASSPORT PLANE RESERVATION AND HAS SENT HER $2000 AS WE WHERE TO TRAVEL AROUND THE EU TO SEE R+ SHE MET A GUY AT A RECORD FAIR ,HE STOPPED BY STAYED UNTIL DAY BREAK AND SHE, NOW THIS IMPORTANT ... NOT THAT SHE CAN'T GO(she was in love, I told you what would happen with Marcel) BUT FOR ME TO STAY HOME. THATS WHEN I TOLD HER TO GET FUCKED AND GOODBYE (YOU SHOULD OF READ HER EMAILS TO ME WHEN I TOLD HER THIS) and explained him why. But he kept sending me "I'm so sorry" e-mails, and at some point I gave in (yes, stupid me) and we started to communicate again.YES I WAS SORRY I TOLD HER TO GET FUCKED BUT WHEN WE STATRED TO COMMUNICATE , IT WAS FROM HER SAYING I HAVE THIS MONEY IN THESE ACCOUNT CAN YOU SEND THE CASH AND I'LL TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT, However, back in September 2003, the same thing happened again and in November 2003 I once again told him I didn't want to communicate anymore. From there on he has been seriously stalking, harrassing, threathening and annoying me, and it seems he's not going to stop anytime soon... ITS GOING TO STOP WHEN PEOPLE STOP BRING IT UP The last few months were okay, I didn't get too many mails, but as usual, he's just waiting for the first opportunity to jump on it again, and KC's comment was of course a perfect one.
BTW WAY G I'M STILL WATING FOR THE MONEY FOR THE CAMERA ($360) I PAID FOR REMEMBER BACK IN NOV03 YOU SAID YOU SENT IT , 2 MONTHS LATER NO MONEY AND THATS WHEN I STATED WITH THE MAILS AGAIN.
REMEMBER IN APRIL04 WHEN YOU WROTE ME ABOUT THE SELLING OF BOOTLEG CDs and I SAID AFTER ALL THIS TIME WHY ARE IN CONTACT AGAIN?
YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT AS WE WERE WRITING BACK AND FORTH THEN, IT WAS THE TIME WHEN YOUR ROOMMATE SAID YOU WERE SEXING HER BOYFRIEND?
BEFORE I FORGET I DID RECEIVE A PACKAGE THAT WAS TO HAVE THE MONEY I WAS OWED BUT ALSA IT WAS NOT IN THERE.
I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I TRIED TO PUT IT BEHIND ME, SO IF YOU STOP WITH THIS I'LL STOP. I KNOW MUCH ABOUT G ... IF IT CONTINUES YOU WILL BE READING IT HERE.
EX; WHEN SHE WAS MARRIED TO PRESTON HE HIT HER UP SIDE OF THE HEAD OVER SEX ... I TOLD HER INSTEAD OF RUNNING AND HIDING SHE SHOULD OF KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS AND SPIT IN HIS FACE ... SO ABOUT EVERYTIME I GO TO FL. I TELL HER GIVE ME HIS ADDRESS, I FUCK HIM UP FOR YOU.hehe ..
THERE IS MUCH MORE ABOUT G BUT FRIENDS LETS PUT IT IN THE PAST AND GO ON WITH OUR LOVE AFFAIR WITH DT
or let the insanity begin
remember rahv what I wrote you people can say whatever they like about me, but be fair and let me have my say -

La Rocque said:
remember rahv what I wrote you people can say whatever they like about me, but be fair and let me have my say -

who's stopping you? i don't remember ever deleting a post of yours.
just keep it in english.

edit: not the same post in two threads, though. you can choose which one you prefer, but let's just not be silly.

Thanks rahvin, you are the man and I shall remember Your fairness always ... btw I am silly :dopey:

gtranquillity said:
It's you indeed, and it seems you're even more bittered then I thought. However, I'm slowly starting to think that in your mind, all you just wrote is true. And if so, you should find yourself some professinal help, you really need it (and I'm being dead serious here)[/guote]
Thanks for your concern but you are as confused as ever.

Just one thing for now " At some point, his mails became really obsessed and scary, so at some point (I guess it was somewhere in 2002) I decided and told him I didn't want to communicate anymore"

@ Gtranquillity ... I want to be perfectly clear on this ... You don't remember asking me to go to Pinkpop'02 and then backing out and then after that. I said I don't want to be your friend any longer and Goodbye ... if you do not remember that you need professional help ... remember all the mails you sent after that 'swearing on your mothers life' ...

Status
Not open for further replies.