Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Rocque said:
@gtranquillity
I actually said goodbye to the DT forum and went away but G and rahv stalked me to SOT2 forum and kept it going so I came back
Like Rahvin said. I actually heard about the issue on SOT2 from a friend, that's when I checked it out and registered.

I could count all the negative names G directed at me in the last day
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me.
*So You ripped me off for some money, I think that's what this was all about*. I have plenty of that. Maybe you remember when you wanted your Golden Earring tattoo removed? I said as a friend at that time I'll send you the $1200 for that. Money talks and bullshit walks
for the Q&A thread what Golden Earring band member gave G her first kiss and how old was she at the time?
As I said in my previous reply, it's YOUR truth, not something I told you.
It's obvious you're bittered, out to hurt me and ruin my reputation by spreading lies about me. But I truly think one doesn't need to be a member of Mensa to see you're full of bullshit; your posts speak for itself and not just the ones directed to me.

I'm going to close this with what You wrote that your father had told You "I never forgot the first time my dad told me my life was, is, and always will be useless - a waste of peoples time. I tried all my life to proof he's wrong, but by now I'm slowly starting to realize it might be time to accept the facts instead of trying to proof he's wrong... "
I posted the above here on UM about one year ago (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't collect my own posts) when I was feeling very down. Now, I wonder how this post of mine ended up being stored on your computer :rolleyes:
(and for the record; this wasn't a question)

THE END

@rahvin, eowyn: my :confused: state of mind was meant as a reaction to this la roque vs. gtranquillity telenovella. Its like my attitude changes with every sequel and I dont know what to think. I guess Ill wait for the next round then! :D (It isnt funny I know, yet somehow interesting, like re-experiencing prehistory of this board or somethin).

haha eowyn thats cool, haha, damn that is really funny... caroline meinen glückwunsch zu dem namen, das is ja nur geil
anyway I called a friend at the army gollum because of his thin body and he didnt liked it but it was just the truth :D

anyway, juts came back with a friend from our city trip , now ere drinking beer and then we will check out a karaoke-bar(never did this before, but with drinks and joints it will be great for sure)

haha well its just a nickname... when I read the book for the first time I just could relate to her story (specially love story) so thats why I had that nickname too for a while, I have a second name as well that is Daphne and I like it, its greek ;)

DragonLady1 said:
haha well its just a nickname... when I read the book for the first time I just could relate to her story (specially love story) so thats why I had that nickname too for a while, I have a second name as well that is Daphne and I like it, its greek ;)

hey caroline daphne traitler?ncie name, respect lady
I also have a second name(andreas how boring) but most people I know have just one name, so we are some kind of elite :D

NF: my friend is asking me some english words and Im stilld irnking czech budweiser beer to prepare for karaoke hell yeah

haha yeah I'm "made in Greece" thats why I got a greek name ;)
karaoke, damn, I hate to make myself such an idiot hahahaha
nf: happy, just working on the pics from the weekend and I caught a great one of cob's alexi while spitting around on stage as he always does hahahaha

NF: peaceful, calm, sort of cleansed. Just came back from theatre, I saw Liebhaverne from Nikoline Werdelin. Our town doesnt have its own theatre group, so when one comes for a visit, its really a treat for me. This one was really good, 6 characters, great dialogues about sex, love, faithfulness and unfaithfulness, a little tragic, a little comic, etc.

i can't make sense of the whole debate now - don't have time to read it through. but as far as i understand it started with something on the PAM thread which i thought was directed at me but wasn't. oh well, i actually believed it was a bona fide reply to me and gav was making fun of my comments on his personal life. for the record, i didn't get offended. :p

as for the larocque/gtranq debate, of course i don't know nothing and i wasn't there evah, but i have wide experience with fakes, manipulations of the truth, unrequited love, bitterness descending from it, bitterness originating from being on its receiving end, people who say things that should make them appear wise and make them appear stupid, etc.

so my final verdict is: probably there's truth to both points of view. to be specific, dave seems to be clear on facts, while diana seems to be clear on feelings. the events were probably as dave relates them, but he doesn't seem to give a fuck about how diana feels/felt about him. well, we know: there's nothing darker than love that's gone sour/satan's spit, even if it wasn't love of the romantic variety. so to me it is impossible to pick sides: her wish to interrupt communications should obviously have been respected, as one would expect from any civilized person, but maybe showing so much of yourself to someone you're not sure about is a sign of emotional unbalance as strong as... well... the rest.

hyena said:
the events were probably as dave relates them, but he doesn't seem to give a fuck about how diana feels/felt about him.
You're probably right about the latter, but wrong on the former part of the sentence. Yes, there's truth in his side of the story, but there's many/mostly juicy "facts" added to it, as the real facts and truth is just plain boring. It's like I would tell a friend now that I read a post of yours on UM, full of nasty words about me. There's truth in the story, as after all, you wrote a post on UM, but you didn't write anything nasty about me. It's exactly the same with Dave's "facts" as the real facts and truth won't hurt me, which is obviously his intention (or so it seems). Besides, the difference between Daves posts and mine (incl. my previous ones here in the NF tread) is that I let his own e-mails do the talking, so that people would A. know it's the truth and B. they could/can decide on what's the truth themselves. All he writes about me is baked air. He has nothing to back it up, simply because there isn't anything available. I on the other hand can proof all I wrote is true, and I can even proof him wrong on at least 95% of his silly rant, but I doubt anyone is interested in yet another long rant, right!?

so to me it is impossible to pick sides: her wish to interrupt communications should obviously have been respected, as one would expect from any civilized person, but maybe showing so much of yourself to someone you're not sure about is a sign of emotional unbalance as strong as... well... the rest.
As you said. Lets just say I learned a lesson and (once again) hopefully this'll finally be the end of this.

I feel quite well actually :) I had an interesting debate about God and Christianity with my friends.. I wish all of my arguments were that interesting :p
I have to get up in 6 hours though, I better go to sleep now.. good night everyone

From larocque's posts i don't see where hyena would think he was the one with the correct facts. Everyone is capable of creating facts for themselves and honestly believing them, we do it all the time to resolve conflicts in our minds and to fill out incomplete memories. Stressful/hurtful situations are where this can happen most. And well, his posts suggest the type of attitude where facts can get very twisted, or at least context can disappear rapidly and little important facts get lost.

I'm sure neither party is free of being hurtful and doing things wrong, if a friendship turns sour then that's inevitable. Larocque may very well have been badly treated by gtranq, but there comes a point where you move on, free yourself and cross it off as a nasty period of life you don't want to revisit. As it is larocque doesnt seem to have done that. Who is in the wrong doesnt matter, it's just not healthy to cling onto a shit happening in life like that. You won't get an admission of guilt from gtranq, you wont get your money back, etc, its time to move on regardless of who treated who badly. You have to solve your outstanding issues with the situation within yourself, if you rely on words/actions from gtranq then you'll cling onto the hurt for a lot lot longer.

And don't some people say you shouldn't lend something to someone unless you're willing to never get it back?

I don't really care much about the rest, but I did not receive any money from him! And as it's starting to bug me; if someone, anyone knows how to upload original (i.e. not editable) e-mails onto a site, then soon everone who's interested can convince him or herself about that.

Ouch, well that can be really annoying. You know the trick - you must go to the doctor, get some antibiotics and stay in bed. If it's a flu then it won't just go away with some tea and honey.. I think you're caught up in festival's payback time =/
Take care of yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.