Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antibiotics for flu, eh? No, its exactly the bed, tea and honey and as much rest as possible. There are no pils for flu and this illness is a real motherfucker, so dont underestimate it and tuck in for as long as it takes. Put Anathema to your cd player, close your eyes and repeat yourself a mantra "bad flu go away!" :D Get well soon, eowyn! ;)

thanx :) hm I already was ill two weeks ago and since that had a little cold but it got worse yesterday and my boss already told me to go home but I was doing the though girl saying that its not bad... today I woke up with a fever and I dont wanna take the risk that it gets even worse so I stayed home... going to the doctor in the afternoon.... and now back to bed I think *dizzy*

marduk1507 said:
Antibiotics for flu, eh? No, its exactly the bed, tea and honey and as much rest as possible. There are no pils for flu and this illness is a real motherfucker, so dont underestimate it and tuck in for as long as it takes. Put Anathema to your cd player, close your eyes and repeat yourself a mantra "bad flu go away!" :D Get well soon, eowyn! ;)

See... she was ill two weeks ago and now it came back. That's exactly why I mentioned antibiotics, Mareeeek :p These things come back if not treated properly. A regular flu should be gone with rest and stuff... but if it's somethiing viral, then it's not enough. Blaaah, I'm not a doctor (obviously) :p

Gtranquillity said:
As I said in my previous reply, it's YOUR truth, not something I told you.
It's obvious you're bittered, out to hurt me and ruin my reputation by spreading lies about me. But I truly think one doesn't need to be a member of Mensa to see you're full of bullshit; your posts speak for itself and not just the ones directed to me.
He's obviously crazy and obsessed. If someone here needs professional help it's him. I've had an insane online-stalker like that, and the only way to get away from it is to ignore the person. The last time i said a word to that person was years ago, yet he still keeps spreading bullshit about me all over the internet, but i don't give a fuck. It's kinda sad that he's so desperate and mentally unstable that he just can't let go, but i couldn't care any less. I've got my own life and he can lie about me all he wants and he can die for all i care.
So you just ignore him.

Nf: Pretty good. I've been writing and recording some material as of late, using my spare time wisely. The recordings are really rough, but Im starting to see Im not mentally defunct when it comes to actually writing interesting songs. Of course there's no lyrics or anything, and it's a sound blatantly influenced by my favourite bands, but then again I think it's a mixture not many have tried to pull out (old skool ATG/Meshuggah/dt). Makes me smile. Shame I don't know a drummer or a guitarist who could pull this stuff off. Of course, now I have loads of homework piled up and some jobs to be doing... Gah.

@Tina: I didnt know it had return when I was writing my reply, so dont kick my butt ok, Tinaaaaaaa? :D Its obviously not a flu, probably angina, which is bacterial and therefore antibiotics are of some use. But yeah, Im not a doctor too. Maybe we should ask "whats her name?", shell know. :)

I feel very well, today weve visited our lawyer and signed all the papers necessary for setting up a company and tomorrow one of us is going to the trades licencing office to get the business licence. So, if you know anybody who wants to translate stuff (technical shit, medicine, chemistry, etc.) from and to English and German, or a company which wants to invest in slovakia and wants stuff translated, give them my e-mail: marduk1507@hotmail.com. !Seriously. :D

marduk1507 said:
So, if you know anybody who wants to translate stuff (technical shit, medicine, chemistry, etc.) from and to English and German, or a company which wants to invest in slovakia and wants stuff translated, give them my e-mail: marduk1507@hotmail.com. !Seriously. :D

Just a little tip in case you haven't thought of it; you may not have the company up and running quite yet but when dealing with potential future clients it's always an idea to have an email that's <companyname>@"somewhere-professional-sounding".com rather than using your personal one, which might be ok for friends to use but might put potential customers off ;)
I used to put my hotmail-address on job applications and I begin to wonder if that's why I never got a job... :D it does come off a bit weird, so I got myself an "initials + last name" address which is a bit more neutral.
Oh and good luck :D

Well, thanks, it was just for the people here, Im not THAT dumb, but ok. :D Of course, well have a website, its being registered now and also e-mail, so no hotmail for future clients. Its just that a lotta people come here and you never know who knows who. And business is business, hotmail or not. ;)

True indeed, but even the people here might know some hot shot with loads of money but nowhere to invest who wouldn't mind hiring you but would be terrified with writing to someone named "marduk" - as you said, you never know ;) And that's what I meant, not implying that you're stupid or anything. No sarcasm in this one :p

marduk1507 said:
@Tina: I didnt know it had return when I was writing my reply, so dont kick my butt ok, Tinaaaaaaa? :D

Hm... I'll have to think about it.. you were a very naughty boy..doubting my advices... tsk tsk :D

marduk1507 said:
I feel very well, today weve visited our lawyer and signed all the papers necessary for setting up a company and tomorrow one of us is going to the trades licencing office to get the business licence.

Whoooa, awesome man! Fingers crossed.. I wish you many many clients...SOON :)

All the best and get well soon, Caro!

The thing is, I have a tonsillitis since yesterday or so, too... The funny thing is, that Caro and me met for the first time in our lives last friday, now we're both ill... This forum seems to be too small for both of us! ;)

NF: Totally burnt out. Had uni the whole day and then I made a salad (for a barbecue tomorrow with some friends) which was finished 5 minutes ago. Now, I'll read a little or so and then go to bed early.

@NL: Well, I wouldnt do business with someone who is terrified by marduk. Marduk is a very positive deity (well, mostly, hehe), hes one of the greatest warriors in babylonian mythology, the one who defeated Tiamat and brought order to the world. Every single businessman worth doing business with should know and appreciate it! :D And you dont know the name of our company yet! Its Akkurat - and guess what was our inspiration (its close to Marduk really)? ;)

Schwedentod said:
All the best and get well soon, Caro!
thanx :) also get well soon!

Schwedentod said:
The thing is, I have a tonsillitis since yesterday or so, too... The funny thing is, that Caro and me met for the first time in our lives last friday, now we're both ill... This forum seems to be too small for both of us! ;)

hahaha nooo ;) it was really nice to meet u :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.