Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came from a 4-day stay in Prague. Satisfied - the Giger exhibition was awesome (really, the inspiration will last loooong!), the weather was good, so the walks through the tiny narrow old town streets were fantastic, the Orphaned Land gig on sunday was a blast :headbang: (Paradise Lost sucked big time :erk: ). Tomorrow = work. :cry:

King Chaos said:
I told My Gf to take up smoking and then die of cancer... oh and to rot in hell. I'm through with her, and unless you want to validate my actions in telling her where to put the last two years (the rectum) I don't particularly wanna talk about it. Good days are to come.
Now there's a blue tit staring at me (the bird, not the painted nipple)... it's cool (both of the above).
Well done! :)

@ Siren & Malaclypse: I drank when i was on antibiotics, but i didn't notice any unusual effect.

NF: Tired. I woke up at 4am and couldn't sleep after that, so of course i'm dead tired now that i should be awake.

idari said:
@ Siren & Malaclypse: I drank when i was on antibiotics, but i didn't notice any unusual effect.
Perhaps you were too drunk to notice? ;)

NF: blah. i just finished writing a long-due email, and i now have to get down to studying hard. there's little time left for the exams, but at least the congress last week (at Hilton :D) and my presentation (that went fine after all) gave me a little self-confidence.
also my room depresses me, there's so much crap in it that i have nowhere to store, and no time to get through it and throw what i don't need away.

edit:
@Schwedentod: hope you have fun!
btw the weather here is crap today, give me back my nice weather! :p

Taliesin said:
LIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEERPOOOOOOOOOL, LIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEERPOOOOOOOOOL!!
What a match that was. Liverpool's keeper must be a Jedi, saving a 70+ mph shot from about 3ft out. What a fucking mad man. I was gonna place a bet on liverpool winning, as it was 19 to 1... I am kicking myself now for not putting a tenner down. :p

OLE OLEOLEOLE OLE... OLE!!!

NF: Good. My grades are what I have hoped for; Statistic: I've put some good amount of effort into this class, decent grade. Advanced Business Law: I've slacked off in this class, I didn't do 2 quizzes and 1 discussion. Studied my ass off on the final exam, studying paid off, I guess. I'm planning on a road trip with a UMer for the summer to Northern California (again), so I'm looking forward to that. I still need to find a better job and I still need to finish off some web-related stuff.

King Chaos said:
I was gonna place a bet on liverpool winning, as it was 19 to 1... I am kicking myself now for not putting a tenner down. :p
Heh, tough luck there :p

Dudek is a madman on the line but very weak once he has to move, best example was the mistake versus Leverkusen's França. Walking AND catching the ball is none of his skills ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.