Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a really tough situation Claudia :(
I guess only you can make the right decision, but maybe the changes arent so great with some strict organisation? If you really get paid so well, Im sure that opens quite a few possibilities, no?
Id carefully look at it from all sides and possibly even with a negative outlook, Id try to make it work for sure.

@hyena: I agree with Taliesin. It will brake you if you don't take this chance. You should think carefully of the possibilities and then decide, but you could go home whenever you want if you're this important for the fund.
My father is ill, too, and I'll go to Sweden in 2 months. Why? Because it's a chance I may never get again. But he knows that I'll be there for him, and this means that I'd come back to Germany if he'd feel worse.

@KC: Somehow funny how our lives cross once again: Andrea has a new boyfriend since the RockHard Festival. It's someone I know, and I could only laugh when she told me... She's playing with this guy, I'm sure, I know her too well. She cannot be alone, so she "fell in love" with the first guy to come around. Now she's not alone any more, but it proves my theory that she still doesn't know what love means.
The good thing of all this: I don't care about it. This shows me that I closed this chapter completely. I got to know a really nice girl last friday and she asked me for my phone-number. I thought a lot about her, but I don't think there's a chance for a relationship at the moment. Just because I don't want to do the same mistake as Andrea and because I'll be far away for half a year. We'll see, hope to meet her again when I'm home next time.

NF: Tired. And I've got to do a presentation this afternoon once again. So, I'll have to prepare a little within the next hours... I hate finishing things on the last step... ;)

good to hear u feel better on it and yeah u are right, I also guess she just chose someone so quickly after u for "not being alone"... but as u will be away soon u can close the chapter 100% on this, u wont see her anymore and I'm sure it will be even better :)

kc, this story u told just sucks really, I cant understand how they could be so hypocrite and show them as "being friends" while they would just not care at all, but well its how people are unfortunately :( I hope they will fall on their own stupidity one day and its sure hard to ignore them but its the only thing left to do now... anyway its not ur life anymore and yes, u can say u are just above them, because u are!

Schwedentod said:
She cannot be alone, so she "fell in love" with the first guy to come around. Now she's not alone any more, but it proves my theory that she still doesn't know what love means.
Exactly. The same thing is completely applicable to my current state. I hope I can finish and forget this chapter some day, its just all a bit recent now (or still feels it). Anyway, good luck with the presentation... or if you've already done it... Hope it went well :p

Caroline said:
I hope they will fall on their own stupidity one day and its sure hard to ignore them but its the only thing left to do now...
Yeah, I hope so too. Thanks for understanding the predicament :). For some reason my ex just can't work out why her actions would hurt me so much :p lOL~~. She just says "But Im not yours anymore" or "Look at it this way, We're over!" :)lol: Somebody should tell her that has nothing to do with what I'm implying). What a bitch she is.

NF: Alot generally better than yesterday. I have a punch bag now, and listening to meshuggah (older stuff, like Destroy Erase Improve era) while smashing it is just unbelievably fun.

thanks all. getting drunk helped. no, seriously. i spent a nightmarish night, wanting to scream and pound my fists against the wall, but i kept quiet after all. had a very productive day at work, had a talk with my parents (whom i'm seeing this weekend), decided that if i get the offer i won't decline. mobility is going to be limited by the contract - no more than a fixed allotment of holidays per year, but obviously in case of death of a close relative or similar catastrophe i can get extra leave - but after all if i get called the money will be good, so i can do some weekend trips back and forth.

now, let's all wait a week and see what the future brings. i'm still in two minds about wanting to be called. a mate of mine was referred for the job too, i hope he gets it if i don't.

King Chaos said:
Exactly. The same thing is completely applicable to my current state. I hope I can finish and forget this chapter some day, its just all a bit recent now (or still feels it). Anyway, good luck with the presentation... or if you've already done it... Hope it went well :p

So, we seem to be brothers or so, I'm quite sure by now... *g*

The presentation went really well, at least that's what my prof said. So I'm really satisfied with it.
I went to the Mosel (the local river) afterwards, sat down there and just looked into the water and landscape for 1 hour. This is a great place to calm down, and I enjoyed it a lot. Maybe I'll take some photos next time and post them here... Anyone interested?!?

NF: great in the moment, today I got a letter from the state and they are giving me some hundred € back from taxes. good news.
and I found this:
http://www.dynmx.net/BM.swf
so cool
sind sie infiziert? are you infected?
black metal ist krieg means black metal is war.(a german band named nargaroth has this as main propaganda)
sauber bleiben is stay clean
ohren waschen nicht vergessen is dont forget to wash your ears

@Solefald: great, laughed a lot! Thanks!

Alle, die deutsch sprechen, sollten sich die beiden Links mit "BRAVO-Verarsche" mal durchlesen, sind der Hammer! Was hab' ich gelacht! --> http://www.chrisi01.de/ (nicht vergessen, die Werbung oben rechts wegzuklicken... hab' ich erst auch übersehen!)
All, who don't speak german: don't pay any attention to this, it's just more fun but unfortunately only in german... sorry!

Schwedentod said:
@Solefald: great, laughed a lot! Thanks!

Alle, die deutsch sprechen, sollten sich die beiden Links mit "BRAVO-Verarsche" mal durchlesen, sind der Hammer! Was hab' ich gelacht! --> http://www.chrisi01.de/ (nicht vergessen, die Werbung oben rechts wegzuklicken... hab' ich erst auch übersehen!)
All, who don't speak german: don't pay any attention to this, it's just more fun but unfortunately only in german... sorry!

loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Hallo ich hätte eine kurze Frage! Nach was schmeckt eigentlich eine Muschi?
(männlich, 13)

Du könntest deine Mutter bitten, dir eure Katze zu braten. Allerdings halte ich das für sehr verwerflich. Manche Fragen sollten besser ungeklärt bleiben.
:dopey: so stupid really hahahahah

but on topic, I feel tired but fine, just dyed my hair, its redredredred again :headbang:

Schwedentod said:
Tja, Du musst wirklich ALLES durchlesen, da sind solche Brüller dabei... Ich musste mir den Bauch halten, der hat weh getan wie Sau!!!

NF: Seems to be a nice day, but not too hot. So, no Mosel today (maybe later). I'll start learning now. Exams are in a near future...

Hey ich bin gestern bis 2 uhr nachts dagehockt und hab wirklich ALLES gelesen.so blöd kann man doch nicht sein bei solchen fragen das is ja unfassbar.kein wunder daß immer weniger kinder in Europa geboren werden:

"Hallo Zusammen ich habe eine frage und die lautet Ich habe Mein Penis Einem tier in den After geschoben bin ich mit aids angesteckt worden? danke
(männlich, 16)" hahahahahaha das is ja sooo loooool :OMG:

NF: quite good, I checked out a some cds in my recordstore(the new albums from System of a down/Sentenced/Turbonegro/In Extrem)but bought nothing.perhaps the senteced next time.Now I try to learn some spain in the sun, cool wather today, not too hot and not too cold.Perfect

NF: Great! Was at the Mosel and learned there. Sun was shining and I felt so good, I can't put in words. This nice feeling of getting important things done which had to wait for too long (learning) and even having fun with it.
Just before posting, I telephoned with my best friend, Eva, which was nice, too. There's a chance that she might visit me in 2 1/2 weeks, that would be great.

ah nice to hear u are fine :)
hm I had a shitty day but now I'm oke, very inspired tonight so I just wrote a few reviews, reworked on an interview etc... cant wait for saturday finally, going to Linz to see a gig and meet a good friend of mine who is willing to model for me so I can finally do some new portrait shots hehe ;)

I heard it from a friend and there are a few songs on the single I got, I love it, its very similar to the last one but even a bit more orchestral I would say, I like Liv's voice a lot even if I'm usually not that much of a fan of these kind of voices ... and if u like that u can also check out her sisters project called Midnattsol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.