Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Chaos said:
. EDIT: TNB, The last sentence you wrote, it struck a chord with me. There's beauty everywhere and I want to see it, and I'll try despite my confussion. I wish others could see the beauty though, some people take things for granted.

I'm glad we think the same!! Sometimes even I feel I can't see the beauty in all the small things around me, but when I feel a little better then I try to really enjoy the small things.. that's what life's all about..step-by-step :)

Northern Lights said:
Which city are you going to be in? "60 km from Göteborg" sounds oddly familiar :D

I'll be studying at Viskadalens folkhögskola (ute på landet ;) ), it's quite near to Seglora... exactely between Seglora and Svaneholm to be precise. You can check it here :) It's marked with V letter.
Do you live near maybe?

Schwedentod said:
@TNB: Cool to hear, congratulations! What's the city called? I will go and study in Skövde from August, hopefully learn some more swedish (language course) from the end of July in Kristianstadt or Växjö. Unfortunately, I'll leave at the end of december, would have been nice to meet you there...

Man får tacka ;)
Well, I just explained to NL, you can check my previous post ;) It's hardly a city, but I'm rather happy about it!
Ah, you'll stay in Skövde.. that's not very far away from where I'll be staying, but unfortunately our timings are not compatible.
Btw, did you also get a scholarship from Svenska Institutet or..?

Schwedentod said:
NF: Telephoned with a girl I got to know last Friday for about 2 hours or even more... Don't know what I should think. Can't imagine a relationship (with her and with any other girl) but she's quite attractive...

Wow, 2 hrs??
I think you should think about it carefully before you rush into something... You'll end up hurting yourself and her if you don't think it through. Be sure you REALLY know what you want :) If she's attractive and you had things to talk about for 2 hours then it'll be a tough choice ;)
If nothing else, you can just leave things to take their own course..

@Taliesin: Congratulations! :) :wave:

TheNewBuild said:
Man får tacka ;)
Well, I just explained to NL, you can check my previous post ;) It's hardly a city, but I'm rather happy about it!

Of course you are!

TheNewBuild said:
Ah, you'll stay in Skövde.. that's not very far away from where I'll be staying, but unfortunately our timings are not compatible.
Btw, did you also get a scholarship from Svenska Institutet or..?

No, it's a partner-university of mine here in Germany. So, no scholarship is needed. And it's only 150 km to Göteborg... I don't know if I'm allowed to stay there until January (after the semester), so maybe we could meet there then. What about Northern Lights? And Tranquillian? And all the others?

TheNewBuild said:
Wow, 2 hrs??
I think you should think about it carefully before you rush into something... You'll end up hurting yourself and her if you don't think it through. Be sure you REALLY know what you want :) If she's attractive and you had things to talk about for 2 hours then it'll be a tough choice ;)
If nothing else, you can just leave things to take their own course..
She told me that she doesn't search for a relationship. I told her I don't either (not interested, just happy being "alone" - positive side-effect: I don't leave anything here when going to Sweden...). No one would be hurt. And we had things to talk about for 2 hours because we didn't know each other before... Maybe I'll meet her next weekend when I'm back home again (this WE I'll stay here in Trier). We'll see...

NF: Still sitting in university, in a database course. I love databases basically, but hate them when weather is fine. I'm currently sitting next to a window... :Smug:

Schwedentod said:
No, it's a partner-university of mine here in Germany. So, no scholarship is needed. And it's only 150 km to Göteborg... I don't know if I'm allowed to stay there until January (after the semester), so maybe we could meet there then. What about Northern Lights? And Tranquillian? And all the others?

Ah, okay.. sounds great anyway! I just hope I'll be able to travel a bit during the weekends... I'd like to go to Göteborg often :)
I hope you'll be able to stay, so that we can "fika" ;)
Oh and btw, I think Tranquillian lives in Västerås (if I remember right).. that's on the other side though.. closer to Stockholm. But we'll see what Norther Lights'll say :D

Schwedentod said:
She told me that she doesn't search for a relationship. I told her I don't either (not interested, just happy being "alone" - positive side-effect: I don't leave anything here when going to Sweden...). No one would be hurt. And we had things to talk about for 2 hours because we didn't know each other before... Maybe I'll meet her next weekend when I'm back home again (this WE I'll stay here in Trier). We'll see...:

Okay.. that sounds like a fair deal :)

TheNewBuild said:
I'll be studying at Viskadalens folkhögskola (ute på landet ;) ), it's quite near to Seglora... exactely between Seglora and Svaneholm to be precise. You can check it here :) It's marked with V letter.
Do you live near maybe?
Yeah, I'm currently living in Borås, which will be your closest metropolitan area :D However, I'm not going to be in Borås during the time you're in Sweden - this fall I will be off to good olde England to study at the University of Sheffield, but I'll be back here for holidays and such.
Anyway, you'll be pleased to know it's very easy to get to Göteborg from here, plenty of buses and the ride between Borås-Göteborg only takes about 45 minutes.

Northern Lights said:
Yeah, I'm currently living in Borås, which will be your closest metropolitan area :D However, I'm not going to be in Borås during the time you're in Sweden - this fall I will be off to good olde England to study at the University of Sheffield, but I'll be back here for holidays and such.
Anyway, you'll be pleased to know it's very easy to get to Göteborg from here, plenty of buses and the ride between Borås-Göteborg only takes about 45 minutes.

Oh, true... I remember you wrote about that before. Ah, well.. but still, a damn small world, don't you think? You living in Borås and me getting a scholarship for.. well, ALMOST Borås ;) Nice :)

Oh, yeah.. I know all about it :) Bus number 300 from Göteborg to Kinna and then bus nr 305 from Kinna to the school :D

@KC: i just read what you wrote about your ex. i was being cautious so far, but the thing you said about her fucking your worst enemy can only make me say this: she's a cunt, forget her.
i agree that you should get rid of her pics, not msg her in any way anymore, avoid her as much as you can. and delete her from your msn. ;) anything to get her out of your mind and not care anymore about whatever she does and her stupid friends say.
she's a cruel stupid bitch, she's not worth hurting over her. you're far better than her (and her friends), so stop thinking you're destroyed. try to get over it and move on with your life. you made a mistake in your judgement of her, try to avoid it next time and to find a girl that's worthy. :)

NF: ok, too much running these days. my wisdom tooth is aching, but the pain is thankfully going away. and i bought a new cellphone, it keeps me so busy, i should be studying instead. :D

@idari: we're not alone! i know a couple more people with the same problem. ;)

NF: i was in bed and i had to get up cause my stomach is all upset. :(

NF: Tired, restless, and wired. I had tea, lots of tea, it's 4:07 AM and still can't go to sleep. :(

@Schwedentod: about KC: :p
about the wisdom teeth: i don't think mine has a space problem, i think the gum around it is infected.
now, stop being tired and unmotivated, we're having a toga party tonight! :D

@Arch: *sings you a lullaby* :D come on, archie, sleep, otherwise you'll be forced to hear my bad singing all night. :D

NF: Phew, the party is finally over *breathes*
All day i was trying to escape from my boyfriend's grandmother, because everytime she saw me somewhere she went "oh everyone, this is Lasse's girlfriend! She's such a nice, adorable girl". She kept introducing me to people that even my bf didn't know and telling them how nice i am, and i was like "lalalaalaa *runs to the balcony*" :erk:

NF: like i have'nt laughed this much in years!!!
I'm watching Bambi right now and it so fucking hilarious, when all the animal are hooking up with all the female animals, and thumper is hooking up with that slutty brown rabbit :lol: and he starts to thump his hind legs rapidly :lol: oh my :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.