Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm as emo as it gets, really.

major depression looms all the time because of my father's health and the dire perspectives (what am i going to do about my mom afterwards? should i move her here? how? could i live knowing that she's on her own 700km from here?).

dreams: i win. some days ago i dreamt i was at a pub where i used to go when i was a student, and where i've solved many of life's dilemmas with a friend of mine. the topic of the conversation in my dream was 'how important should be the ability of resisting in extremely stressful situations when choosing a partner?', which of course is a spinoff of the depression above... and i was discussing it with president putin of russia. i'm sure he gave me great advice, but i forgot upon waking up.

nf: teh win.
i was on the verge of buying a shiny new digital cam (eos350 for those who care), but then i rummaged through a few cupboards at home and found an old analogue camera along with 2 standard and one tele-zoom optics. i guess i'll try them out before tossing out that much money...

@caro: are you ever on msn, or icq even? ;)

hm better try the 20D, I think its a better camera to be honest ;)
but the old ones are great too

ehm not that much, sometimes I am... did I add u? I have something like 100 ppl on my list and dont remember who is who since they all have different nicknames on icq :lol:

well, it's also a thought about money - i'm not much of a photographer, and a 20d would honestly be too oversized for what i would do with it.
yeah i guess last year or so, when we tried to meet on summer breeze ;)

The higher end Canon digital SLR cameras definitely rules. I have a friend who bought the Canon 20D after he got out of jail. The quality is superb. Unfortunately, he's back in jail. :-D

damn!
what about donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftsschiffführerscheinsumschlagsetikettenadressaufkleber?

no its not, um fucks it up because it thinks its spam... um is actually discriminating german language!

damn, and i thought you'd have to take a breath somewhere after the 50th letter. ;)

I bought 2 Cargopants today.. I desperately needed new trousers but I hate buying clothes, mainly because I hardly ever find what Im looking for. Well, today it came to a succesful end :p

Status
Not open for further replies.