Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: woke at at 5.30 , then decided to do some sports with my mountainbike, its great to drive through the city and parks at 7 in the morning. I biked
then back at home I finished to watch this hulk movie(not bad) ,took a shower and drove to the shooting range to meet with my reserve group. I shot very well(110 of 150 rings ),shooting was really cool this morning.now cleaned the apartement
NF: Im feeling great of having done so much the whole day.
and this evening I gonna see JBO in concert(germans know who they are)(and austrians) :headbang:

So, time's getting later and I think I'll have to go on soon, take a shower, eat something and then enter my car and drive to Cologne. Learned a little bit so far, that makes me feel good, more or less. You can never learn enough... Ugly truth! ;)

Right now watching sport-show on TV and looking forward to the Confed-Cup here in Germany in some days. And looking forward to the football World-Championships next year (though I didn't get tickets...).

NF: drunk as fuck. ohh yeah. Hi everyone!! :wave:

right, now three tumors (count 'em) are eating my father alive, and when i decide i should not stay home and grieve because it's pointless i end up going out and not getting the little affection i crave from someone i like. hey, that's like the universal jackpot. everything is completely wrong, except that thanks bu i'm healthy and i have money.

nf: screaming out for understanding, turning inward and suffering. our lives are parallel.

That sucks, hyena. I hope the best for your pop.

nf: :(

linux fucked up with my hd, causing about 40gb of data to be lost, including my whole music collection (thankfully i have most of it on backup), all of my photos, lyrics, website designs, email backups... and i just remembered my morrowind savefile which had seen months if not years of advancement also had been on that particular partition.

i need a sledgehammer.

@hyena: *sending a huge amount of energy towards you and your father* Im one of those people who believe it somehow works (we are all but energy after all - its like the power of prayer). I wish your dad isnt going to suffer for long (I know its hard, but..., you know) and the same goes to you. Be strong.

hyena, just read the story, damn thats really hard, I can only join marduks words on that, lots of strenght to u

nf: tired... monday sucks and I still feel so weird sometimes about all those hopes and fears that crossed my way this year, it confuses me still sometimes, I know I shouldnt let it come close but still...

NF: good and excited because I just read that mighty PINK FLOYD will reunite with former frontman roger waters for the live 8 concerts organized by bob geldorf!!!
how great is that? since 10 years no concerts,no new album no nothing

I hope they will do a tour after this

hyena: my grandma died because of cancer 10 years ago. She had a hard time suffering and in the end, she died at home as peaceful as possible. I think that somehow I can feel what your thoughts may be these days because she was a very important person to me (more important than my father these days because my parents are divorced since I was 1 year old).

NF: Quite good, learned something today and I'm more or less satisfied. Was at the doc this morning, got meds once again. This sucks since I normally don't get ill easily and now, I'm ill for the 3rd time this year (or the second time if you count now and the thing 3 weeks before as one).

nf: a bit dizzy, had a good evening after all and now off to bed.... btw, a bit bored by people who take the inet just too serious and seem to take everything just too serious and try to analyse me through a posting in a forum, damn I soooo hate things like that, people in the net are stupid sometimes... *sorry* just had to spit it out somewhere

Malaclypse said:
nf: :(

linux fucked up with my hd, causing about 40gb of data to be lost, including my whole music collection (thankfully i have most of it on backup), all of my photos, lyrics, website designs, email backups... and i just remembered my morrowind savefile which had seen months if not years of advancement also had been on that particular partition.

i need a sledgehammer.

Which distro of Linux were you using? Also what type File System did you use? ReiserFS, ext3, something else?

hyena said:
right, now three tumors (count 'em) are eating my father alive, and when i decide i should not stay home and grieve because it's pointless i end up going out and not getting the little affection i crave from someone i like. hey, that's like the universal jackpot. everything is completely wrong, except that thanks bu i'm healthy and i have money.

nf: screaming out for understanding, turning inward and suffering. our lives are parallel.
Oh shit, I'm really sorry hyena. I hope your dad pulls through, and you and your family do ok.

Compared to the problems some of you are having, mine are shit but still I feel so sad...I wish I could fall asleep and never wake up again. I have no strenght..I just fucking have no strenght for this things anymore.
And even though I've said this in my mind for thousand times, feels easier to just write it down.. I could've used notepad for that, but I feel so alone and opening notepad would just remind me of that feeling...
Somewhere I know that better days are waiting, like always... but I'm losing small bits of my heart too often... I don't want to have a heart right now. I don't want to have this life... I don't want!!

aaww, so sorry to hear that u feel like this... what happened? :( I had times like that too where I just felt so bad that I gave my heart away and knew it would turn out in a chaos, but as said all the happiness I had in this last story was worth the tears and pain later so I tried to see it from this point of view... it always hurts so much at a point but if u wouldnt open ur heart u wouldnt even feel the good things no? I wish u lots of strenght to get through this

Spit it out here, nothing may be taken serious! ;)

NF: demotivated... Will have to learn a lot and don't want to. Give me some database problem or some Java-stuff and I'll be happy. These are problems you can see and get into. You change something and there are 2 possibilities: a) it works and b) it still doesn't work (so you have to go on until a) takes place). But management, which I have to learn these days, is just reading lots of shit. Completely abstact and without a real right/ false. Hate it...

Sorry for bothering you with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.