Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siren said:
that word has 5 consonants in a row, for god's sakes. i twisted my tongue just trying to read it..

it´s probably 1% easier without the typo it had (two consonants twisted):
It´s "Abtsgmünd" which probably developed out of the longer word "(des) Abtes Gemünd" which means something like a region belonging to some honourable guy of the church.

NF: :cool:
ebay rules when you are selling for good prices :D

Also (though it could fit in the "CD just bought"-thread, too) I spent some of the earned money on a demo-cassette which I was searching for years and years and suddenly it came within reach =)

nf: so i had my date with the guy met through a dating service on the internet.

ups: i had a feeling of possibility, reaching out, fun. i also dined in a restaurant on my own after he went to join his friends. hadn't done it for months. in my book, dinners out alone = not depressed. long story, but believe me. when i don't feel like sitting out on my own and spacing out, then i'm depressed.

downs: guy was really self-centered and had a set of principles totally different from mine. too bad, because he was kinda good-looking and certainly a cultured person (an historian). well, as i wrote in a message to rahvin earlier: nothing ventured, nothing gained.

now i'm drunkish and i have a recurring fantasy kinda haunting me. duh.

Ive just come back from a few beers with my friends.. pfffffft lazy asses who have friday off.. I gotta be up in 5 hours.. that said, I better fuck off
Oh and I saw such a beautiful girl.. what impressed me was that normally, good looks always come with at least a hint of slutiness.. but not in her case. Damn, maybe I should have talked to her. She was busy talking to another girl though... hmmmhmm

Taliesin said:
Oh and I saw such a beautiful girl.. what impressed me was that normally, good looks always come with at least a hint of slutiness.. but not in her case. Damn, maybe I should have talked to her. She was busy talking to another girl though... hmmmhmm
Sounds like a winner man, why dont you ask your friends who she was? they might have her MSN or Myspace, and you could pretend to just stumble across her online - take the "You look familiar" slant, and if she doesn't say "Oh yeah you're that viking from that party (or wherever it was you saw her)" Then you can say "Oh yeah you're that hottie from that party (or wherever it was you saw her)" :p

Nf: Much better. I've spent a couple of days really chilling out and going over things in my head, and it all makes sense now. Im in a good possition mentally for the first time in a while. Thanks 75% to you guys. I feel I can assert my masculinity into situations a little bit better than I have been for the past 3 years (that sounds fucked up... and it kind of is).

King Chaos said:
Sounds like a winner man, why dont you ask your friends who she was? they might have her MSN or Myspace, and you could pretend to just stumble across her online - take the "You look familiar" slant, and if she doesn't say "Oh yeah you're that viking from that party (or wherever it was you saw her)" Then you can say "Oh yeah you're that hottie from that party (or wherever it was you saw her)" :p

hahaha "your that viking from that party "lol thats great-"well girl I might not look like a viking but in my heart im a brave norseman and right you saw it with your magic eyes...lets build up our pagan empire full of beer, ice and love..."

anyway NF:
I met a cute girl some weeks ago, was out with her some times but at the moment shes really busy and I forgot to contact her, now she writes me why I remain in silence, I asked her to do something together on weekend, but now she tells me she doesnt know if she has time.
I dont know whats up with her, on the one hand it seems the thinks about me and on the other hand she never has time because of her studies????? so Im really confused and dont know what to do.
lets wait and bleed

solefald said:
hahaha "your that viking from that party "lol thats great-"well girl I might not look like a viking but in my heart im a brave norseman and right you saw it with your magic eyes...lets build up our pagan empire full of beer, ice and love..."
:lol: Nordic pagan fantasies are the best :p.

About your cute lady friend - I guess to wait and bleed is the best option. Just make sure she doesn't forget about you. Send her some funny poems or something lame like that that she might appreciate. If you only met a few weeks ago then there's no reason to start getting too analytical yet, and if you do and she becomes aware of it, then you'll scare her away (I watch too much 'friends'). Hope it all goes well :) .

King Chaos said:
Im in a good possition mentally for the first time in a while.

So, that's great, nice to hear! Go on and rule the world! ;)

solefald said:
lets build up our pagan empire full of beer, ice and love...

Don't forget me in your empire, especially for the beer...

NF: Sitting in uni once again, working on a database. I think this time I'll write some Java-JDBC program to contact it and get/ insert values, maybe with some GUI. Would be something I haven't tried before... Makes me really curious! *lol*

hyena said:
downs: guy was really self-centered and had a set of principles totally different from mine. too bad, because he was kinda good-looking and certainly a cultured person (an historian). well, as i wrote in a message to rahvin earlier: nothing ventured, nothing gained
You got pretty far for a first date though Id say :p I mean, it sounds like a really interesting conversation and all.. one Id only have with a person I know very well. What were the principles (principalities? :err: ) you disagreed about?

King Chaos said:
Haha, if it only were that simple! It was at a pub, so none of my friends knew her, which was the first thing I asked ;) Women like her always have a BF anyway.. or are lesbians :bah:

Taliesin said:
Haha, if it only were that simple! It was at a pub, so none of my friends knew her, which was the first thing I asked ;) Women like her always have a BF anyway.. or are lesbians :bah:

yeah or they dont like people who hear music with doublbass,screams and guitarsoli... :headbang: wear metalshirts and so on...

Taliesin said:
You got pretty far for a first date though Id say :p I mean, it sounds like a really interesting conversation and all.. one Id only have with a person I know very well. What were the principles (principalities? :err: ) you disagreed about?

Well, basically there's a huge debate on a vote that's going to take place here in a few days, and he asked me for my opinion. I tried to avoid the topic altogether because everyone's been fighting to the death about it these days, and I didn't want to get into fights. But he pushed it, and of course it ended up in the old pro-choice (him) vs pro-life (me) thing. It then extended to religion. I really don't have any prejudice about people with different views, but I don't like people who try to pick fights on a first date. It's stupid. There's so many other things to talk about.

nf: Like I need to do things designed for the living. Death is basically taking over my thoughts once too many.

Yeah going for such fights can be unnerving, especially at the first date.
I assume the subject at hand is abortion? That's a tricky one anyway.. well I dont wanna pick up where you left off so :p
I miss having conversations like that though.. that's what the Uni does to you ;)

NF: Pretty good, tired as Hell but I feel like I really deserved this weekend for a change. My roomie is at the Hurricane festival along with some friends so I have the flat all for myself this weekend. Is anyone up for an orgy? I pay two cases of beer you bring the rest! :D

NF: bleah. i'm trying to kill a mosquito that wants to sleep with me in my room, but it's freaking fast. i'll let it live for now, but i'm definitely not letting it under the covers with me. :|
as for the rest, i like my newfound strawberry smell, i did some relaxing shopping, i want to do some more relaxing shopping, and now i'll watch a movie.

NF: Ehh. Didn't get much accomplished today, so I've putz around more by checking out Double Dare and Hotel Rwanda. Going to watch those movies in a few minutes.

Just had lunch and will help my father with some work now... Looking forward to this evening, will go to Valhalla, a metal-pub in Cologne, to meet some friends and some so far unknown people there, including Malaclypse. Bad lick, but I'll have to drive on my own...

Got "Inwards" by Dew-Scented yesterday, a great band and - as far as I can judge by now - a good album. Looking forward to see them next friday in Trier, even more than seeing Napalm Death and Behemoth who will be there as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.