Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@the happy will-be-weds: wtf, am i going to be the unrepentant single person on this board? of all the things that could happen. :rolleyes:

MorbidEnemy said:
NF: Very excited! My Math Analysis final is TODAY!!!!
You have no idea how scared I was that you were channelling my gf.
Her hobbies/interests: Homework.
Stress relief: Homework.
What she does for fun other than homework: Watches about 4 tv shows, two of which are Stargate: Atlantis and Star Trek: Enterprise.
Opinion on fiction (books): Waste of time. Who'd want to read that anyway?
-> Direct quote: "They're an inefficient use of time. There's so many other things you could be working on."
Opinion on movies: Stupid. Only reason to go is to see the hot people in them.

And she has the nerve to call me a dork for liking RPGs :p

~kov. (i love her so :oops: :D )

hyena said:
@the happy will-be-weds: wtf, am i going to be the unrepentant single person on this board? of all the things that could happen. :rolleyes:
no. at least when you start checking out un-married and unbound people who don´t come up with strange stories ;)
have fun :D

TFH: agree completely. That guy is terrible. Is that also the show where he throws furniture out of the window and destroys everything? *argh* I wish him someone who comes up and destroys what is valuable to him. Even if that might "just" be a show, and things are replaced (still a waste of money) I am afraid some people might take him as a role model :ill:

fireangel said:
no. at least when you start checking out un-married and unbound people who don´t come up with strange stories ;)
not a bad strategy. need to think about it :lol: (although i want to stress that i don't fool around with married people - if you're thinking tim, he's divorced. twice.)
but you know, i have a feeling that normal, level-headed people won't look twice in my direction.

nf: a bad mix. i'm very maudlin, because i've been watching a movie that had me crying my eyes out for about forty minutes in a row and now i'm feeling really depressed because all it did was portray perfectly credible, real-life stuff. moreover, and also more seriously, i'm a bit tense because tomorrow my father will know which course his treatment takes: operation, more chemotherapy, etc. finally, i have a bad deadline in a while and i'm too fucked up to meet it.

Kovenant84 said:
What she does for fun other than homework: Watches about 4 tv shows, two of which are Stargate: Atlantis and Star Trek: Enterprise.
-> Direct quote: "They're an inefficient use of time. There's so many other things you could be working on."

She sure sounds like the female version of me :eek:, except the part about the t.v. shows.

Kovenant84 said:

I got extremely stressed only because of that post. I can't imagine what being around that person would do to me :lol:
(I'm sure she's nice since she's with you, but omgargh HOMEWORK, NO!!!! I have a friend who only ever talks about homework and everyone gets furious about it)

TheFourthHorseMan said:
NF: Like I want to massacre the people that watch Viva La Bam. And it was only a commercial. Jesus fuck, ugh.
Ok, that was a bit exaggerated.
I love Viva La Bam. I absolutely love it, i adore it, it's like the highlight of my whole week, mmmm.

NF: I miss Juha. I miss him so much that i could die :(

Doesn't it bother you that this guy's behaviour is just about on the level of a 5-year-old? What is there to love or adore in that show?

NF: I dunno, hateful? Watched Ghost In The Shell a while ago, trippy. That made feel pretty uneasy. Good quality in a quality movie, if you get what I mean.
A bit hopeless too. Still, it could be worse.

Granquillity: sorry to hear about the mails :( Good that I haven´t written mine yet ;)

hyena said:
not a bad strategy. need to think about it :lol: (although i want to stress that i don't fool around with married people - if you're thinking tim, he's divorced. twice.)
but you know, i have a feeling that normal, level-headed people won't look twice in my direction.
oh no, I did not want to imply you were trying to take away a married person from their wife, not so.. I was rather thinking of just liking/admiring those kind of (e.g. teachers, professors etc) which is all nice, just normally very resultless in the kind of result you wish for.
As for normal people, who wants normal people anyway ;) But this is not equivalent to the kind of persons I meant in the first place. =)

hope you can meet the deadline!
:wave:

TheFourthHorseman said:
NF: Like I want to massacre the people that watch Viva La Bam. And it was only a commercial. Jesus fuck, ugh.
Ok, that was a bit exaggerated.

Actually not at all. I say death to all them, for they are morons.

TheFourthHorseman said:
Doesn't it bother you that this guy's behaviour is just about on the level of a 5-year-old? What is there to love or adore in that show?
No, it's funny, teasing people is fun :eek: Especially when Bam's mom is so silly that she just laughs at the stuff they do. Some of the stuff isn't funny, but some of it is just hilarious. The only thing that bothers me about Bam is that he's such a Ville Valo copy and sticks that damn heartagram everywhere (including his front door :s)

I was just wondering what's so funny about Viva la Bam. I've watched it a couple of times and find it boring because most of the stunts have been done before or similar kind, in Jackass. Old news. It's not funny anymore when Bam "teases" his parents, like they didn't know what's going on. And I hate it when all the fuck words are *peeped*. What a badass Bam. :rolleyes:

fireangel said:
hope you can meet the deadline!
for a second, i was under the impression that you were still discussing men and i was wondering whether i had set myself a deadline in the first place... but then i realized that the topic was much less interesting. :p

i'm feeling aloof. i've been working from 9am to 8pm today with just a few smallish breaks, and i'm now doing formatting of tables, graphs and such. i will also try to write some more, although i've set myself a deadline (hah!) around 11.30 pm for a shower and sleep. i'm abysmally behind schedule, but i guess that the draft ready by tomorrow will be enough to see me through monday's meeting. and then i'll have to toil again in order to finish it by nov 15th, but it should be more than enough by then.

idari said:
I got extremely stressed only because of that post. I can't imagine what being around that person would do to me :lol:
(I'm sure she's nice since she's with you, but omgargh HOMEWORK, NO!!!! I have a friend who only ever talks about homework and everyone gets furious about it)

Haha, all she ever talks about is work, too. She is great, and this is mainly a 'during the school year' type of thing. During the summer and winter breaks, she's all about hanging out and just chillin'. Of course, she got anxious from a lack of homework last summer and so we took a practice GRE on her birthday to help de-stress her :erk: :D :lol:

And I will in fact get back on top of those Sims as soon as I get my DVD drive working. I just got the Tribes: Vengeance multiplayer demo, though, so that's why I've been missing recently. I've been addicted to the games since I got the original Tribes from a friend 7 years ago.

~kov.

nf: the definition of exhausted. and i missed my deadline by 12 minutes. *runs in the shower*

hyena said:
for a second, i was under the impression that you were still discussing men and i was wondering whether i had set myself a deadline in the first place... but then i realized that the topic was much less interesting. :p
:lol:

it´s not any kind of competition ;)

NF: I wonder if I should spend money (yeah, I am saving much, or at least try to) and buy the new Bloodbath-album. I think I´ll do....

good night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.