Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the... :confused:

Just a short while ago, I was sitting in my armchair and reading. The clock was about 8.30 pm. Then I sat down at the computer to check something out about a seminar this week before I washed up the dishes, it would only take a few minutes. And now it's 10.30 pm! :yell: I've been robbed! Give me back my two hours whoever you are who took them! :yell:

nf: elated, but i should not say it too loud lest it goes away. today at work i didn't really feel like doing anything so i came home early and now i'm going for the customary workout. have fun in my absence everyone and wish me well on my 1km time.

NF: Quite good ;) :D I now have an unconditional offer at the University of Sheffield, the International Relations course which is one of the courses I wanted the most. 'Tis very nice indeed... now I'm just waiting to hear from the others.

NL: Congrats, knew you could do it :D

NF: Exam tomorrow, and I have studied, so now I must play retro SNES games to re-energise myself. I think Lufia II would be a good choice. It has acid jellies, skeletons and zombies for me to attack most violently. It is grim in a 16-bit cartridge.

SNES? Nhl 95/96 is the way to go. If you had a NES, there'd be more options...I didn't have and therefore didn't play much on a SNES, but I don't think it had as much great games either.

NF: Well, not too bad considering I got done what I had to today. Which was writing the Finnish essay that I had gathered motivation for for about two days in vain. The motivation came a bit late, this morning in other words. The solution? Skipping a couple classes, going for a beer and then writing the essay. It works! Until I get the essay back of course, where I realize that instead of the 90 points that I'm expecting I'll get 70.
I felt great after school, though it was a weird day and I practically wanted to fall asleep during the math class even though the teacher was more interesting than he's ever been so far in my courses. Which speaks volumes about his personality.
Now I feel really bored and unmotivated again. I wish someone called me already, I'm tired of listening to the beep of the phone forever.

Holy hell, I must be drunk. I'm making insane typos.

Oh, there are a few good games for the SNES if you're into RPGs...it has the Final Fantasy series, Lufia, Terranigma, Soul Blazers et all...I also have some NES emulators, Genesis/Mega Drive and Neo-Geo. Just got over my fix of Fatal Fury and King Fighters :D

I'm pretty sure. It could certainly be that I was wrong too. I'll have to check at my cousin, I sold my NES to him. I sort of regret it, but I have to admit that I wouldn't play it for now.
One day I'll buy a new one or buy the old one back and play Mega Mans till I get the epilepsy attack they keep warning us about.

You're probably right then because you're clearly more interested in Zelda than I am in general. If it's any help, the "case" (the disk or whatever you call it, that is) on my Zelda was "golden", a bad mixture of brown and yellow in other words.

TFH: Are we talking about the same console here? Did you have a
4af6af8b-6118-4e81-a8e6-c341585a6c1c.jpg

or a
04866aa9-a6f7-42ee-91a3-ebe6394cc431.jpg

You're making me really confused now... :confused:

EDIT: Here's a screenshot from the actual game too.
zelda18.jpg

And actually I don't know that much about console games. This is more a display of my ability to imbibe a limited amount of knowledge in any subject to seem much more at home with it than I am. My parents bought a computer several years before my brother and I could afford to buy a console, so I've always been a computer game guy.

The above one of course. You think I can't tell the difference between a NES and a SNES? :p
Well I did a google image search and it seems the one I had was the first Zelda, The Legend Of Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.