Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
|ngenius said:
Another valuable lesson: do not try things out yourself, let others to do it first and re-evaluate the consequences afterwards. In any case, I bet you didn't sound matter-of-factly enough, that's why you got fired. Otherwise, one gets promoted, it's a straight move.

maybe you're right... in fact, a collegue of mine did ask the same thing and got a promotion.

maybe the gun pointed at the boss's head helped a little...

but we're getting astray from the path of the thread so...
nf: bored to death

Well if you're bored reply (to me) in the NP thread.

NF: Looking forward to tonight, getting together with friends again. I'm going to be absolutely broke after this weekend though, and no not because I drink so much. Got to purchase an album tomorrow and probably going to spend around 20 euros tonight...well, time to start saving, till I go crazy about some band/album and just have to buy it. At best I'll manage till December.

I never felt this much alive!
and it'll last for a day at best. I didn't really think "King for a day" was an appropriate MSN nickname, but it is. Ooh, that's a drinking night song. Better listen.

@fire:
no extraordinary events that i know of, besides the fact that i woke up early. :p

are you serious about salmy?

hyena said:
@fire:
no extraordinary events that i know of, besides the fact that i woke up early. :p

are you serious about salmy?
I never lie.
=)

And also you could be pretty sure Salamurhaaja would show up with thunder and lightning if anyone claims that without a reason ;)

@rahve: i'm honestly terrified. i'm not very active these days, you know. but i'll try to make history all the same.

fireangel said:
I never lie.
=)

And also you could be pretty sure Salamurhaaja would show up with thunder and lightning if anyone claims that without a reason ;)

Most definetly, but actually it would be a Tommy-gun :D
'Say hello to my little friend!' :lol:

@hyena
It is all true :)

@salami and fire: congratulations then, and by all means do raise headbanger kids. :)

NF: Not good.
Am heading away for 6 weeks for work reasons...going to miss a lot of things/places/people/music.
To top it all off, the storm season is just starting up here :Sad:
Stay well everyone...or else :p

thanks a lot for congratulations =)

psstt.... check Salamurhaaja´s birthday ;)

edit: sorry for typo in CD-title...

edit 2: Naku - I miss your lovely threads. Please come up with something weird soon
:D

@naku: sometimes i wonder whether you're in your right mind when you post, or whether you have a right mind at all. :D no offense - i'm just surprised at the inconsequential feeling that i get from your contributions, that happen to be highly original and kind of incomprehensible at the same time. it's not the language, it's just the flow and the unexpected endings.

nf: as anticipated, the night was pretty boring (except from a history-changing event that will be reported to you very soon). i'm existentially bored at times. but rahvin is fun. :)

hyena said:
nf: as anticipated, the night was pretty boring (except from a history-changing event that will be reported to you very soon).
(Is this my cue?)

Yes, folks, I spoke to hyena on the phone. It was all quite unexpected, so I wasn't prepared with long rebuttals to her political posts. Next time. ;) Anyway, she was a good conversationalist and very nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.