Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best wishes to your dad, Hyena.

NF: I have heavy migraine and need to review a Grindcore-Melo-Trash CD

o_O

I like the CD for some reason, there is something seductive about the aggressivity, but now is really not the right time for this :(

Child of Time said:
Ingenius: It's not like it always reaches 10 mbit/s you know. :p Anyway, a fast internet connection is how they fool young Swedish people to start at the uni. ;)
Yeah, I know, my connection doesn't reach 512 real Kb per second either, it's the theoretical speed, of course. But if my internet is theroretically capable of reaching 512 and yours do its work at 10 Mb... I guess that your practical speed is faster than mine hands down, right? I love Sweden. :D

|ng.

@everyone: thanks for your support. it is important. i will keep you posted - now he needs to undergo an experimental therapy and we will see if it works. *hugs everyone*

i'm trying to keep a light mood by being silly on the politics thread, working too much, working out too much...

@hyena: best wishes and much courage to all of you..

NF: lightheaded, i shouldn't have drunk that beer like water. i miss water.

@Wolfman: i told you to not eat that stuff, it's not good for your health. :(

NF: Like shit :(
Ive felt ok all day.. not good but still.. now all of sudden I feel like shit.. I wonder why, tomorrow is a good day.
Im worried about my studies.. either it's turning me into a workaholic or I'll fail.. Im not sure which I prefer least :erk:
Sometimes I think of how much I'll have to work and it makes me feel so sick I want to dissolve into the ground.. then other times I think I'll just have to keep my shit together and I'll be fine, so far it works and makes me feel better.. still I cant stop thinking that Im not far from a nervous breakdown..
Ever since I moved into this apartment, Ive been thinking a lot about my past.. Images of holidays spent with my family ran through my head, I remember how happy Ive been and how good life looked and I wonder where that feeling of safety and trust has gone.
And ever since Ive watched Butterfly Effect, I cant help but think about where Id be now if my mother hadnt died, or if Id gone to a psychologist 3 or 4 years ago.. woulda, coulda, shoulda :bah:
Ok that was my rant, thanks

Nick said:
Well It's currently 1 am, and I have to be up for work in 4 hours. Woo hoo :(
That sucks, bro. I've been there.

wildfyr: What's the matter, and where have you been?

NV: Hang in there, man; your time'll come again.

NF: Not too shabby, though my throat is bothering me a bit, and my voice is quite a bit lower pitched than usual.

I was at a very nice party yesterday. :) I almost got rid of all teh cursed pirate booze I've had for half a year by offering away drinks to the left and right to unsuspecting and innocent classmates. :D It was not exactly because of that the party was nice though.

Today I'm going to play indoor football. We're participating in a tournament in a few weeks, and my bet is that we're going to get our asses kicked there. :)

@ VB: How many times I've wished for them to mix up at the airport and let me stay at my destination. :p You're pretty lucky. 6th of january is my birthday... whats "three kings day"? I hope its sommat cool, then Ill feel bad ass for having a birthday at the same time as this happy sounding holiday.

NF: Pretty bad. Lonely. I've lost loads of confidence. I dont know if anyone else goes through stages where sometimes there fine with themselves and then other times you look inthe miror and just think "you ugly stupid bastard". I feel my friends have turned there backs on me for some reason, My girlfriend is in a constant mood with me, My parents are away so housework is my job, My hair is going crazy and at school I'm in contantly awkward situations. Having to read out in class and fucking stumbling on words. Im like a 9 year old. I cant read privatley either beause I have too many things on my mind :(. Im trying to read Steven Eriksons - Gardens of the moon... failing miserably, I dont know if its a bad book or Im just shit. My guitar skills have diminished some how aswell. I cant play to myself without getting frustrated. I feel just low.

Status
Not open for further replies.