Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got that much - and yes, people who stop caring just amount to a terrible experience. i know something on the subject myself, although the way it's happening to me is not as explicit and clear-cut as someone plainly giving me a cold shoulder. ah well, one has to live through a myriad of forms of abandonment, be it direct as in "i don't want to see you anymore" or subtle and infused with denial. it's a part of the game. don't get yourself too depressed over that, people leave at some point, no matter how much you cherish them or think they cherish you.

Northern Viking said:
Yet another episode in the UM soap opera.. and I dont have popcorn! Argh!
*Orders NV a large popcorn and chicken wings w/ bluecheese dip*

DT 2004 said:
@Gtranquillity: Is it fun in Netherlands on new year? Or is everyone at home eating cheese? should I go there in the spring instead? i'm not sure.. :err:
Hey! That wasn't a cue for her to pick up a new stalker
:p

GTranq: I honestly can't say he sounds like an asshole from what I read, other than the fact that he persists despite your clear objection, so all I'd say is try not to pay attention to it/him anymore, he'll desist eventually ..and I hope he does so soon. Best of luck to you.

La Rocque: Regardless of anything or your 'side of the story', just cut it out, man. Can't you see you're not going to convince her of anything?! You're just wasting your time. Do something else ..something productive with your life. Leave her alone, it's clearly the best thing for both.

Hiljainen: Congratulations on your grade in the nameless exam.
And take a warm and friendly pat in the back regarding whatever it may be you said was happening in your life. Things'll get better, you'll see.

NF: Extremely pissed and sad that I'm not in Toronto right now :mad:

:( :cry:

nf: pleasantly surprised. i had a 90-minute conversation with someone i hadn't spoken to since a couple of years, and it was very good. thank bu for small mercies.

Woah thanks Mag :D Who or what is in Toronto though? :err:

The US, Canada, Slovakia, Switzerland and Germany are currently competing for the German Cup, last night's game was versus Switzerland, in Hannover.. I could have gone there without paying the trip as it's inside my student's card's range.. ffs why didnt I check this out earlier? :(

Northern Viking said:
Who or what is in Toronto though? :err:
The Band 'Lamb of God', of whom I've only recently heard and have since been listening to almost exclusively (their type of metal is to me the stuff that metal shows were made for), was opening up yesterday for two of my greatest bands of all time, Fear Factory and Children of Bodom.
And I couldn't make it... :cry:

NF: :cry:

Ouch, that must really suck :( What kept you from going there then? Lack of money?
Same old story I guess... What about later on on the same tour..?

NF: really weird, lack of sleep + too much caffeine is o_O and i just had to take migraine medication which contains a load of caffeine too, i cleaned the house twice and stared at a book for a good amount of time. it's quite hard to type well, if i lose balance i'm going to fall off the chair, this doesn't happen to normal people :err: i'm a wreck.
apart from this weirdness i'm ok, hoping it goes away soon :loco:

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

:tickled:

NF: Like I need to take a shit. All in all, when that's the thing I care about the most for now, I'm not doing so bad.

NF: Had bad dreams, woke up feeling better, I feel motivated to start my day and hopefully get a lot of things accomplished.

I feel really bad.. I cant get myself to do anything.. well I'll meet up with some people tomorrow and we'll work on some stuff, hopefully it'll make me feel better.
Also, having decent furniture for this room would help, I feel as incomplete as this room, I dont even have a decent place to do homework. Bah

You have a computer and a computer chair? :err: What more do you need? :) I can't really bring myself to do homework elsewhere anymore...then again, usually I just can't bring myself to do homework, period.

nf: a bit inconclusive, all i did today was nothing. :) i need to wash the dishes and prepare some things for the cleaning lady now, then i'll maybe watch a movie and try to sleep, which is not going to be easy since i was so brilliant as to take a nap from 4 to 5 pm after sleeping until 11 am.

Tired, but I have to stay awake for atleast 1.5 more hours. Good thing I have Wanderingblade to talk Conan with, alot of coffee, alot of cigarettes, and fierce determination :D. Im also wondering who the 4 'guests' are on the forum :rolleyes:

Nick

@Idari
Either stop posting or remove the corrupt images from your signature.
They keep killing my browser all the time. Both IE and Firefox.

What corrupt image? Even though the portrudingness of her signature with the new layout is a bit corrupting, I don't see any broken images. I use Opera though, but maybe she fixed it. I dunno.
I think she should remove those corrupt posts, or elaborate more.

Nf: Beginning to get sore. Played basketball and...eh, salibandy? Indoors bandy, or something, for a pretty long while. Did some weightlifting too, which is ridiculously little though, considering that I've never really done it constantly. Enough to make me feel sore.

NF: embarrassed. i set off the fire alarm and the firemen came and got very pissed at me. its not MY fault their pissy alarm system goes out at least once a day! no one even leaves their room anymore when the alarm goes off, as we are all used to the extra-sensitivty of the alarm system. it was only slightly burnt meatballs, no reason for the huge finnish guy come and shout at me. you get more smoke from a cigarette than from what i did. bah.

Status
Not open for further replies.