Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, even 18-year-olds do it. Actually, people of all ages do it. Not that that makes it any smarter to do, but anyhow...
I'm glad I had a soccer game the next day of when we were celebrating my 18th birthday, didn't get too wasted.

And happy post-birthday life. :)

Hitori said:
it probably only means that she thinks you're attractive, is that too complicated? my brother has a gf and I said she was attractive (which is a polite thing to say) and that doesnt mean I have fantasies about her. same as if one of my girl friends has a bf and I say he is attractive, that doesn't mean I want to have sex with him.
Good gods, i was joking :guh: She's engaged and her girlfriend was right there. And she didn't mean my looks, she meant the way i acted. I did not take it seriously.

Spikkeli said:
It's must have been a really 'good' (amiable) break up with his ex. Anywho, tis good to hear some nice folk are looking out for you.
Lol, it so was not. His ex was suspicious at first but everytime she hung out with me she liked me more. I was surprised that i liked her though, because based on what i'd heard about her i thought she was a bitch, and Lasse had told me that i'd hate her. She is a bit of a bitch though (just because she dumps every boyfriend she ever has), but she doesn't mean it, i think she has a good heart anyway. She's scary when she's grumpy though :p (which is often)

NF: Hungryyyyyyy....FOOOOOOD!!

The thought of your BF's sister hitting on you is funny though :p

NF: Bubu :cry: Should have worked but again I didnt.. pffffffff. Well at least I cleaned my room and washed some clothes.. if I get to studying later it might end as a good day... woah! :guh:

TheFourthHorseman said:
Don't worry, even 18-year-olds do it. Actually, people of all ages do it.
Yeah. I'm 26, I am independent and settled, but I'm still drunk on a weeknight. :rolleyes:

hyena: You too? Funnay. We could start a club. Anyone else wanna join? The fee is one beer. :loco:
We had a inofficial boy's night out(evening, actually, as I'm already at home). It wasn't supposed to be only guys, but...we sorta forgot to tell the girls in our gang that we actually were going out. :eek:

I'm having an exam in one week. It will be great. At least to have it done.

I just came up with some crzy theories to do with "The path of God" and stupid crap like that. Too much coincidental wierd shit is going on around my area.

On New years eve this guy who mugs old people and steals cars from my town was stabbed to death... this other dude was kicked to death in an unrelated incident and this total Bitch from my town (truly evil cow e.g. Gets boys to beat up girls, she doesnt like, by offering them sex) Was ran over in a hit and run attack and is on life support but wont live. God is Smitting the wicked, and getting us lot drunk so we wont notice or ask questions. I noticed but I wont ask questions... although its cruel, some of these people needed to have their freedom taken one way or another.

NF: Like going to confession before God runs me over too.

@King Chaos: Maybe someone from your area decided to play superhero.. You never know. :p

King Chaos said:
this total Bitch from my town (truly evil cow e.g. Gets boys to beat up girls, she doesnt like, by offering them sex)
:guh: That sounds like me..except the sex part, and the fact that i'm not mean enough to be able to do something like that. But my twisted imaginary-me is able to kill people with her own hands (i cut my boyfriend's chest wide open in a dream the other night :/ I found it amusing, he did not :p lol)

NF: I miss him :'( But i'll see him in a few hours :D <3 :')

idari said:
:guh: That sounds like me..except the sex part, and the fact that i'm not mean enough to be able to do something like that. But my twisted imaginary-me is able to kill people with her own hands (i cut my boyfriend's chest wide open in a dream the other night :/ I found it amusing, he did not :p lol)

NF: I miss him :'( But i'll see him in a few hours :D <3 :')

you're not from my town either ;). No... you aint like this one... this one was a souless little wretch. She had zero IQ and knew only hostility. Im quite glad she's dead (although I feel mean for saying it :erk: )

Siren said:
@King Chaos: Maybe someone from your area decided to play superhero.. You never know.

That's what I thought also... Me and my pals were saying the week before this happed that someone ought to do some vigilante justice. We always contemplate it... my only problem is I don't have any super powers. I think I'd be 'N3cR0 Warrior man'... A corpse painted imp whose weapon of choice is a spiked club. Of course, I'd run at a bunch of miscreants screaming out Immortal lyrics and then for all my vigilante efforts get immediately shot in the face. :p

NF: I'm on stand-down for my exams, but Im not enjoying myself :(. If I'm not revising, I feel like I should be, and when I am revising I want to play guitar. I yawned and My neck really hurt then my jaw locked... but I masaged it back into place. God damn dislocation sux11!

I am however surrounded by great music.

idari said:
So hostile. Imaginary-I settles for throwing a pie in their face. Not only good anger management, but also funny.

NF: Despite what I just wrote, I wish I had some ultra-heavy fast chest-ripping metal available. Will have to settle with Emperor or something.

nf: very tired, bored about the rest of the night already (have to do incredibly fun things like washing my hair, cooking dinner, changing the sheets of my bed, and cleaning the oven), and wishing i could go to bed already and be done with it.

idari said:
Hehe. Li's in the US and she's doing fine :)
No, I wasn't (in the US), but thanks for worrying about me! Nice to know people actually think of you :D Won't be there till the 25th this month. As for the tsunami, the only damage done was my canceled trip to Thailand. Good thing we postponed.

Status
Not open for further replies.