Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to post that I felt great, especially after having had a brief phone converstation with someone.
..but now it'll just be:

NF: Stupid.
I poked my eye with my own finger in too dumb a way to discuss :/

EDIT: Yes, you can laugh ( I would :p)

@carl: i concur, you're silly. :p

nf: very, very tired, but i'll be heroic and go to work all the same.

NF: Weird. He's dating around now. So far all the dates have been disasters, with one girl smelling of feces and another telling him he was on the border between manly and unmanly :lol: For a few minutes, he whined about how he wanted to come back for good. And what did I do? I told him to hang in there, that he'd find someone eventually.

NF: Today, for the first time in I-can't-remember-how-long, I had a group of people listening intently to me after I took it upon myself to explain various things to the Chinese and Vietnamese people in my Chemistry class. It was only vaguely to do with chemistry - I tried explaining what rhubarb was (ethanedioic acid in the leaves is the link, don't you know), and tried explaining where a couple of English phrases that the tutor used came from. I'm not sure I'll try it again, it's unsettling to have people staring intently at you while you're talking, especially when one of them happens to be quite good-looking and sitting right next to you.

"Do you have a Ph.D in nuclear science? And have you graduated from the Institute for Mop Handling (a degree that requires 45 years of study, mind you)? Do you have a certificate from at least 25 different international universities to shows you're skilled enough in the art of Vacuum Cleaner Handling? Are you 20 years old with 4,5 billion years of working experience? CONGRATULATIONS! You're qualified to work for us as a cleaner! Aren't you honoured?"

CoT: Ah yes... and they're always so nicely worded. "We've decided to take some people further to an interview. You are not one of them." No shit! They could at least have put it more nicely, like "...and although we truly recognise your many amazing qualities and are deeply convinced that you will go on to greater things, we regret to inform you that for this simple task, we decided to choose a blond idiot instead of you, but rest assured we only did it because we believe in you"

And why not explain things to foreigners? I love that sort of thing. Makes me feel all-knowing, except when it comes to guiding people through our capital because I know nothing of Swedish history :eek: "There was a bloodbath here!" "Why?" "Ehrm... well there was this Danish guy and ehrm... he sort of didn't like some people, yeah."
Otherwise it's great when people actually listen to you :D When I was in Stockholm with my class a year ago, we went in search of a café and everybody thought we were lost, only I knew exactly where we were but nobody listened to me :p

Northern Lights said:
CoT: Ah yes... and they're always so nicely worded. "We've decided to take some people further to an interview. You are not one of them." No shit! They could at least have put it more nicely, like "...and although we truly recognise your many amazing qualities and are deeply convinced that you will go on to greater things, we regret to inform you that for this simple task, we decided to choose a blond idiot instead of you, but rest assured we only did it because we believe in you"
i actually hate those even more, they sound like people are making fun of you...

NF:Very, very happy inside.

I got on the site just in time to see (on the splash page) and read the best news I've seen and read since many months ago. And these beautiful news arrive the very same day as autumn, at last, storms on northern Italy dropping the temperatures from about 20° to about 10° and making it possible to get out for a walk actually enjoying it. I took a break from my studying and my stereo is playing "With The Flaming Shades Of Fall" in full volume. I haven't been this happy for quite some time.

Alfred (First of all, it was October)

Alfred: Good for you, man. Autumn's my favorite season because it finally begins to get more comfortable ..and around here the numerous trees full of colored leaves are a very soothing sight while enjoying a nice walk outside.

NL: Of course there's nothing wrong with it. It's very good. I hope you didn't misinterpret me.

NF: very alone. but i have to wash my hair (yes, this doesn't make sense), to take a look at some school stuff again (i'm finally putting my neuron to work), and i'm convincing myself than a little beer wouldn't be good for my stomach ache.
tomorrow there are no trains between 9am and 5pm, so, since tomorrow i have the afternoon free from school, i can't come home, i'm soo lucky that my mother works not far from pavia.
another train story: i can't resist from falling half asleep on the train in the morning...it's dark and cold outside and after about half hour that i'm on it my eyes start to close, so the other half hour is a struggle to stay awake. same happened today on the train back home, since i finished late and i so i didn't have to change trains in some deserted station (the thought of having to change and not miss the right station usually keeps me awake).

i know this all is completely unimportant, i seem to always share unimportant thoughts, then i wonder why i'm what i am...pfff

@hilj: i find that after a certain amount of time one develops a body clock where trains are concerned. in a few weeks, you'll know when to wake up. :p

nf: stupid, eventhough i didn't poke myself in the eye. i spent most of this morning whining to rahvin about a text message that i deemed inexistent, while it was just delivered with a twelve hour delay. i'm becoming quite the nutcase.

hm how do i feel... i just finished my exams (finally..) yesterday, and i'm tired.
i also feel i don't want to go through reading pages and pages on this forum.
and i'm tired. and i'm happy too. :)

:p but i need to have control, i hate to fall asleep in train, i already hate when i fall asleep in the car (not while driving) but not so much...i could sleep in a meadow or in a room with awfully high volume, but not in the train going to school or so, so i'll just fight endlessly as mighty warriors should do.

MagSec: i did poke myself in the eye with the chair if this makes you feel less stupid

NF: stupid too, it's a trend

Status
Not open for further replies.