Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. if you ran tests then it's probably corrupted code or something, a crash that soon after a fresh installation is really unusual..
Btw, I cant even remember when my XP last crashed, so it's not that bad after all.. even though I hate Microsoft with a passion.

NF: I feel really good today :) Im sorting out stuff.. and it's weeeeeekend :p

@Villain; COT: congrats so far, keep it up! :Spin:

@COT; Salmy; LTA: i think i'm learning it "schu" too, but you ppl are confusing me. :p
my teacher did tell me about the difference and she dislikes the way southerners speak as well, so maybe i'm learning it the right way? well who knows, you'll have to post something for this mystery to be solved. ;)

NF: long day, i actually got very early at school, attended many classes, including my swedish one. and suddenly i seem to attract all conference related projects, i hope not, since i don't really want to have to handle all that work right now or ever. :p
and my throat hurts. :(

NF: very soar :erk: . The Arch Enemy show last night was awesome! I was very dissapointed that they only played 6 songs :( . I'm going to see them tonight in Anaheim today too! I'll have more fun just watching them tonight rather than banging my little head off :)

Sorry you're still having trouble with your computer, Salamurhaaja. Sounds nasty. I remember you always had trouble with it, primarily WinBlows.

nf: bored, but not to the point of attending a thanksgiving dinner i really don't want to go to. i'll force myself to head for the gym now, lest i spend the day in utter laziness. then i'll try to understand how to invest some money slightly more wisely than i'm doing now.

congratulations and good for you! i've tried to do the same thing in the past, maybe some day...

NF: better after speaking with my brother about future plans and his advice on certain family matters

I cant figure out why the hell I still have my robe on after being dressed for 2 hours already.

NF: Alright, I had a rope cut into my hand from the new fake Christmas tree we bought :(.

Nick

:O i just might, actually

NF: scheming and adventurous
edit: and happily surprised about my family's strong support on some things :dopey:

i'm on the scheming and adventurous train too, but i can't seem to come up with any scheme or adventure at the moment. i dreaded the moment i would say this, but i feel like i'm trapped behind golden bars. along the lines of "i can't really move away because i own a flat". but taking care of the plants in the patio doesn't make me happy. :(

i am having a midlife crisis at 26. oh bummer. and i'm not even drunk.

hyena said:
i am having a midlife crisis at 26. oh bummer. and i'm not even drunk.

Thats perfectly possible. I had one when I was 12 :p.

NF: overworked... just homework but it does get me down. Im gonna go curl up with a good book in a minute [/gay boy]. I got tooth ache cos I grind my teeth when I concentrate and Ive been concentrating all day :erk:

i'm in a bad mood, today, and uncertain on whether to blame the weather or find a culprit whom i can actually exact revenge on. as it is, i feel like sitting through this working day and attend my classes without giving the tiniest possible shit about anything. hope it just washes over me until it's bedtime again. baf.

rahvin: i'm feeling exactly like you describe, only i don't even have the weather to blame because it's a nice, sunny, warm day, and although i know you'd find it depressing weather i really don't. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.