Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@realhazard: congrats, dear :) and you know, no one will ever admit it, but we all love you from the bottom of our... guts :p

@dark jester: that's some good news :hotjump: i'm really glad for you :) *crosses fingers*

@Ben: ok, I understand the shell thingie and everything, what I don't understand is: what about our little agreement, that literally said that "I get to poke the slimey and hideous looking eye with a stick" ? :cry:

@D_J: :) good luck!

nf: tired and a bit down, i'd like to go to sleep but i have to do some homework for friday, it's a lot of stuff and i'm not sure that i'll manage to do all in time and moreover i'm not able to do it, i'm not able to do anything for school lately :cry:

@D_J: That's great news.

@VC: :cry: Hope you feel better soon.

I feel quite empty and strange right now. I just found out a former teacher of mine passed away recently. She taught me for only one semester and I didn't know her well, but still it's quite sad...
I'm going to try and make it to the memorial if I can, even if I know I'll feel awkward and odd, and will be going there myself...

@Zsuzsa: Sorry for what happened to your friend... Wish you much courage and patience in helping him through these hard times..

@RH: Congrats! :D

@D_J: Didn't know about your eye... Let's cross our fingers it will work out *crosses fingers and toes* ;) (i'd like to know more about the whole thing though, email? :p)

NF: Tired and rundown, tired and rundown......

I'm back from the capital and actually I am a half graduated gal already!! :D I still have some exams, my japaneese exam on friday and some more, but the worst stuff (maths and literature) are already done :D

And I helped that friend, he seems to be okay now. He knows my number, so there won't be any problem. Thx for all the kind words!

Got a great day, I woke up around 4:30 pm :D (I was tired of the graduation on monday and tuesday :cry: )

I'm thoroughly exhausted and a little scared. I didn't sleep last night because I was up finishing my assignments, which I managed to hand up on time :D

And I'm worried because I did something stupid. On the tram on my way here, I sat in a daze and completely forgot about getting a ticket. Of all days, FOUR freaking tram inspectors decide to get on and I was caught without a ticket.

Bah! I made up some excuse about leaving it at home and they 'believed' me. Bloody crap, this is the first time it's happened, you'd think they'd let me off easy. But nooo, they're sending me a letter in the mail, saying I'll get a $100 fine if I don't show them proof that I did in fact have a monthly pass. According to the inspectors, they're pardoning me since I claim to have left my pass back home.

Luckily, as I sat down to use the computer at the library, I bumped into this guy I know and he has a pass :D

Those f'kin inspectors better not have been lying to me... :bah:

Caelestia said:
Those f'kin inspectors better not have been lying to me... :bah:

well after all you did that to them, didn't you? :p

tram tickets, yes. i remember a time when it was common practice for some of my schoolmates to catch a bus and - if caught ticketless - pretend they didn't have id on them and lie about their name, mentioning somebody else they knew and likely didn't really love. this resulted in a few friends of mine receiving fines years later for something they didn't do. of course without a positive identification public transports can take those fines and stick them where the sun hardly ever sends its grace, but still it takes some effort and some money to stop them harassing you.

rahvin.

Well, I've never gotten caught before! I usually spot them and dash off or something. I'm losing my touch. Plus I'm not a very good liar :(

They're tough cookies. They won't release you till you've showed some form of ID or at least given them a number to verify you are who you say you are.

Hmm...

Oooh, dangit! :erk:

@caelestia: do like i did and stop using public transports. a car, a bike, even walking are better solutions.

of course to walk long distances you have to be a tough
cookies.jpg
yourself. :p

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.