Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
here rahvin, have a pooh.

heartpooh_small2.jpg

i'm aware it looks as though the poor thing got sucked in and met a horrible death that way. also, it's no longer 2001. but c'est l'intention qui compte, am i right? :D

@thanks for the pooh: è il pensiero che conta ;)

@miolo: hah, you're good at smiling now, but where were you last night when i got stuck with 2 of your very drunk friends and the two canadian girls, in charge of keeping everybody mildly entertained? :bah: fast asleep, i bet! :p

rahvin.

rahvin said:
@miolo: hah, you're good at smiling now, but where were you last night when i got stuck with 2 of your very drunk friends and the two canadian girls, in charge of keeping everybody mildly entertained? :bah: fast asleep, i bet! :p
yeah, i think so. :p
btw, where did we meet the canadian girls exactly? i can't remember their faces at all, i remember about being canadian though. :lol:

Miolo

yes, i thought you were a bit canadian last night too. :p
we met them by the river (if it sounds romantic to anybody, it's because you've never been here ;)) when alberto randomly tried to chat them both up. after you disappeared in the mist, alberto also went away and never came back. so after a while i took the four remaining guys on a quest for more alcohol and some music. i'm afraid we found both.

the faces of the canadian girls were more than just ok, btw, so it's a shame you don't remember. they were also very kind and they kept repeating that since it was my birthday - although it wasn't - i got to decide what we did based on what i wanted to do. i refused to even comment on that, because i had the feeling that "nuking myself and this whole place" would have been a very bad answer.

rahvin.

Northern Lights said:
@rahvin: just tell yourself that you're far superior to all the idiots you have to deal with so fuck them all, and fuck anyone who even tries to imply anything else and... umm... well it works for me anyway... sometimes :D

Well I think of rahvin as a very clever guy, and one of the best friends I have in UM, but what if he's really an idiot when paired to all those guys he deals with? :heh:

The Grand Wazoo said:
Bien oui! C'est la pensée qui compte..!
Tu est très gentille! ;) Bonjour, Caelestia (et Rahvin ;)) :wave:
Comment vas-tu ce beau matin?

*brag brag*
:D :D

*keeps thinking in Swedish and English* :bah: :p

Hehe...je parle francais, aussi. C'est un matin magnifique.

Anyway...

NF: A bit hungry.

I dont know, I really cant describe how im feeling at the moment. Its 3 am, Im bored, no one is awake. No one is on Yahoo, or MSN. I feel lonely for some reason, I feel depressed. Im bored of this place, I want to travel. Blah.

Nick

Incendiare said:
Hehe...je parle francais, aussi. C'est un matin magnifique.

Anyway...

NF: A bit hungry.
Tu parles francais meilleur (than) moi, probablement. :p
(Especially now.. I dropped French last year, yeah the subject, and godd I regret it :' (

NF: Coool.
I did the Marikenloop, which is some sort of running for feminists.. :/ Yeah, weird. But I dont feel like a discussion about the weaker race now, so later maybe. (Yes, I meant MALES)

Anyway, 1446 women ran this Marikenloop, which was organised for the first time evar, and held on this very day. 740 did the 5km and the rest the 10km. Me, an amateur, did the 5km (with me mum :D ), and I did it in 26:02 minutes wooohaaaa I heersch! I ams oo happy with it. I was 100th! (of that 740 or something) :D :D *proud* so I just had to share that.
(and brag, once again :p)
(Horrible, horrible..)

NF: worried about tomorrow's final exam, and trying desperately hard to find any activity that could possibly keep me away from my books any longer :Spin:

Reactions: Tristessa
Status
Not open for further replies.