Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hugs to everybody that needs it.....

MagSec4@ that's sad.... what kind of problems are worrying you so much?

as for me,i feel so sleepy.....in 10mins i have to leave home and the last thing i would like to have right now is a german class.....but life's a bitch :cry:
shiiiiiiiiit,how i'd love to be in beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed reading!!!

Had a strange day,yet at the same time nice....some moments i felt sad,some moments i laughed a lot...

/melancholia

today i found out i have a poor grasp of basic logic.
i went to buy a basket for my bike, so that i can carry objects around and ride at the same time. but i'm stupid, so i went to the shop on my bike assuming that somehow a basket that is not installed on said bike yet would nevertheless qualify as an object-carrier instead of - as it turned out to my astonished surprise - an object that needs to be carried itself.

i walked 2 miles home carrying along my bike and the basket. :cry:

rahvin. (not aristotle)

Hehehe @ Rahvin
Ohh good luck to everyone..
(I am sure everyone needs it somewhere.. :erk: )

NF: Weird. Ive been feeling happy in some strange way lately
And I haven't got a clue why.
Prolly cos it's spring..? Primavera. :D
("Prima" is Dutch for "good, excellent" :p)

there's nothing wrong with feeling down, dimmie, you know. you weren't bugging us in our own home or calling us on the phone every seven seconds: there's nothing to forgive. i hope we've done something for you.

rahvin.

hey, and as a token of goodwill, you could get yourself a decent avatar ;) i simply hate these pre-made smilies ;)

My teacher gave me a D in Rhetoric. he said I was missing two papers (which I turned in), I was absent too many times (2 times), and I missed one quiz (but got A's and B's on the other 5). Oh, and on my term paper, which is 40% of your class grade, I got a B. So this is just pissing me off and makes no sense.

Nick

NF: waiting-for-my-hair-to-dry-before-I-go-to-bed-or-I-will-look-like-a-psychotic-troll-tomorrow-morning.
Fuck it I'll just braid it and look like the queen of afro instead.
That problem solved, I still have a math exam from 8.30 to 13.20 tomorrow. Yay. I hate linear functions

I hate math too :ill:

If I braid my hair, it looks like I got a perm the next day. Not bad but I can't be bothered. Or I just can't braid my hair properly. Useless girl :(

NothernLights@ Lycka till!!!

NF: too tired to study,too un-tired to sleep,to tired to type :err:

tomorrow: 2classesx2hours + 2 hours break in between+ 2hours going-returning ..... :cry:
at least i will see Matrix reloaded tomorrow :hotjump:

:wave: good morning northern lights, ready for xxxtreme math action? :p

i thought i won my fight with the bike's basket last night, but it turns out i'm dropping screws all over town. :bah: fuck, now i need to find another way to fix the damn thing to the rest of the bike.

rahvin.

I'm having a maths exam tomorrow. Space vectors and analytical geometry (those are direct translations from finnish so I don't know if I managed to make them look like viable english terms. but who cares? :p)

@rahvin: as stated in other contexts, baskets are evil. i'm a supporter of the tiny backpack instead, much more comfortable.
@nick: very sorry to hear that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.