Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: that everyone who doesn't have to run 4,6 km (on the embarrassingly slow time of 29:40 :erk: ) in the morning after not even 6 hours of sleep, and then gets a headache which during the day develops into migraine, which will only disappear with a strooong painkiller and some sleep, after which it's time to write a short essay on genetically manipulated vegetables that has to be done and in today... well, anyone whose day didn't look like this is pretty lucky, I guess ;)
Well, it's time to start researching the essay... should've started with this two weeks ago...

@rahvin: :lol: the run was required for school... the Finnish P.E teacher believes it's an important part of our grades. if only I had had the cauliflower of doom after me, maybe I would've done better :p
No rest for the wicked...

NF: Bored, bored, bored...I need something interesting to do instead of revise...failing that, I will self-destruct in the next 24 hours. Party at my place everyone :D
Miolo - there will be pie ;)

nf: sneezy (is that even a word?). a concoction of things went down the drain today. yuppie.

@dimmie: You should have taken one of those names that I´ve suggested..if you had done that you would not regret now.

Actual list:
Frechheiten
Vuohenraiskaaja
Fräckhet
Satan666_69
Ms. Lulubi
Raisuraimo
Nickelpimp
Satanist666
Blow_me_dani
Swedish_HC_amateur
Du är död.
Douple_penetration
Innocent_kitty_banged
Your-sveet-Voyeur
Blue_terska
Jon Bon Bon
Busty shemale
Denial of ugliness
Fredrik the Vaiking
Vitaldöd

I could add these highly racistic and also stupid names:
Black man entering
enter holist 24/7
skinny cheeseman
victor inside of you
bambada says no
no more mothers
simen in me
seitan seitan
unkristian demiwhore
true satanmunk

Reactions: DeepInMisery
Sorry to hear that, Tebus. Better luck next time.

I got 90's on all those exams I wrote last week. Pretty good, I guess.

NF: Exhausted but relieved it's finally the weekend.

Reactions: Ormir
@rahve: this is the last thing i need. i am in horrendous pains now. drunk, and i hit a hole in the road on my scooter while i was a bit too fast for my own good - my head overshot through the firmament and tomorrow my neck is going to kill me if the cops don't. plus, thirty sneezes per seconds. i'm running out of medication. and i have to work tomorrow.

@hyena: ok, what we seriously do now is fill you with painkillers and go to sleep. come on, the sneezing's gonna calm down once you're not taking a joyride inside your skull anymore. and if tomorrow you have (more) trouble (than usual) waking up you'll be there half an hour late. they ask what's up, you tell em to call me 'cause it's my fault. ;)

rahvin.

...When night comes, I begin to feel very strange...
So alone, so quiet... Our world is so noisy in daylight that this infinite funereal absence of sound is something unearthly high...
The strangest hours are in early morning, 5-6 hours AM, when it is already light, but nobody is on the streets, and the sun doesn't show yet... The city seems dead... Completely dead...derelict... An icy hang grasps my heart when I look through the window... And suddenly birds begin to sing... It is horrifying to listen to them singing in the dead city... No sun, just a dim light,which seems as it is not coming from above...

RUSHED OFF TO HIS CAGE OF GLASS
TO OPEN THE SINGLE WINDOW
A MEANS OF ESCAPE, OUT IN THE OPEN
THERE ARE STILL HOLES IN THESE WALLS
PUKING INFORMATION INTO THE UNWANTING
PROBING THE LAST HOPE OF DEFENCE
SO HE PLUGGED UP THE HOLES
SHUT THE OUTSIDE WINDOW
IN DOING THAT, MADNESS PAYED A VISIT

Tebus, I hate exams. :yuk: Yet I feel that a lot of them is waiting for me in the near future... :ill: [gee, I like green smileys :D]

it's some days that i can't sleep and i'm quite tired but it seems it's not enough, yet :)
actually, it's quite hot in here... i want winter back :cry:

There is a bald person in a Burzum shirt who weighs 100kg or so passed out on my sofa. I can't speak coherently. Need to explain to my mother in about an hour when she wakes up. :wheee:

Status
Not open for further replies.