Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ormir said:
My mom found him this morning on our sofa. Without the Burzum shirt though, as he is naked. Sounds like he got up a few minutes ago, I'll go downstairs and check on him soon enough. :p

Reminds me of the morning I woke up from my friend's littlebrother's small bed with another friend of mine sleeping naked on the very same bed and the first friend's mother saying 'Good morning' at the door :p

Reactions: Rei Toei
hint: computers and their components usually don't like heat. and since you're such a hot little italian, it definetely would be better to store your geforce far away, for example in germany. :D

Well, why would anyone buy a 4600 when you can buy a 4200 är clock it?? ;)

Thanx for the support every one... Anyway, Vice City works fine with the GF 2 so it's not a big dissaster... :)

Hm, I might switch to Ati now....

Got a Radeon 9000 Pro using DDR...I'm king of the world :lol:
Oh, I wish I had friends...maybe if I roll D3 and take into account my +3 charisma...
What am I talking about? I'm an UT2003 player! Frag the bastards! ;)

*interfering*
(I dont know shit about that stuff anyway)
NF: :D
A friend called me if I wanted to come over to watch a movie with other friends, hehe, and this was the convo: (Originally in Dutch)
Wazoo: "Hoi, this is Val/Val here"
Flip: "Hoi, this is... eh.. uhm.." (...) "Err.."
Wazoo: "Flip?"
Flip: "Ehh... Yeah."
Hmm this sounds stupid, but twas funny. Well, to me it was anyway.
*runs*

(Okay you can continue your convo about computery stuff now. You may :p)

NF: Ruled by finest finnish metal act Horna and offended by Ormir, he who called me as teenager in it´s cruel meaning. :(
If we don´t count that I´m more than fine.

"Haudanusva on vihannut ihmistä, inhonnut sen lihaa ja aatteita"

NP: Horna - Haudanusva

Status
Not open for further replies.