Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ormir: :D Seems that you have been drinking the mead again? Or have I mistaken?
I can only imagine the view.. :)

*hands out some sympathy to Ormir*

Northern Lights said:
NF: clumsy! what kind of an idiot spills coffee all over her left computer speaker? :bah: thankfully it seems to be working still *knocks on wood*...

*wood crumbles to sawdust* whoops. :p

@ormir: :tickled: i'm not sure i dare asking who the bald burzum buddy was...

rahvin.

@ormir: :lol: ...maybe she won't notice him? just pull a blanket over him and make him look like, ehrm, pillows or something... ;)

NF: left speaker still working *knocks on sawdust* :p

No no no
You got it all wrong!
*reads book*
HERE! ....Look, read!

:rolleyes: Those arrogant Italians..

*rips book apart anyway*
(;))
(okay then.. *makes note*)

[edit]
Per vomitare..? Oh.. to vomit in.. well, I thought the book couldve been right since its also called "vomiting bag" and "di" is a genitivus, isnt it? ..Or is my head still jammed? Spose so *shrugs*

My mom found him this morning on our sofa. Without the Burzum shirt though, as he is naked. Sounds like he got up a few minutes ago, I'll go downstairs and check on him soon enough. :p

well, although my skull is still a bit of a troublesome appendage i suppose i made it through the night in one piece. quiet days at work, these saturdays. i'm now about to revise a paper of mine and write a letter to the referees that has a content equalling "shove your comments up your bu", hoping it comes out in a different flavor.

Awwwwwwwww, I feel grrrrrrreat!!! Last night I've been at a Dew-Scented gig and it was awesome! And Leffe and the others REALLY came to us after the show for an afterparty as they promised :D Well, they have been friends with my friends since last summer, but I really did not expect this :D Such a killer band should be more known! :(
Okay, I stop babbling about them now, but it was just sooooooooo HUGE! :headbang: (well, Leffe IS huge :lol: )

NP: Dew-Scented - Starsspangled

Reactions: Ormir
@rahvin: I'd recommend you either Innoscent or Inwards album (they have twro more, but the sound is kinda crappy on them alas). But I tell you in advance that you'll like them only I you like thrash metal in general (like Slayer, At The Gates, Sodom, Destruction etc...). Tell me your opinion If you get the chance to listen to them :)

http://www.shotte.de/dew-scented/

Status
Not open for further replies.