Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mouse, Tristessa, Incendiare, Dimmie, rahvin, Miolo, Hilj, Wazoo, Naku, Cael: Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your massive support, you are all very sweet, it really meant a lot to me.. *moved* Things are still shit, but i guess i'll cope... *hugs to all*
Hope that those not feeling fine get better soon too, and those who are happy remain so.

@hyena: thanks, you're such a bitch it made my day. :)

Siren, my dear, you should've listened to your parents when they told you about the sea. You knew it'd be a rough life.. But no, you had to follow your stubborn heart.
: p
(I do hope, however, that the matters alleviate themselves soon enough on that sea-dwelling rock)

Right now I'm feeling unprepared for my trip to Europe :/

Reactions: Siren
hyena said:
@siren: all well. finally you endure a bit of suffering. no, really, i can't stand you, so i'm kinda pleased you are in tortured teen angst. i know you ain't no teen, but well, some people get there late.

h (too good to miss)
OMG, you need to get laid Claudia :eek:

Reactions: Siren and Tristessa
@MagSec4: Unprepared or not, you get to visit Europe. I've always wanted to travel there (and anywhere), but don't get chances. Have a cool and safe trip.

@coronerox: *hug* from me. Hope for you to feel not sad soon.

@Nick: Can't offer a massage, but how about some tea?
tea.gif

It's so juicy sweet. Seriously, I wish for you to feel your usual self soon and better.

I have 91 posts here on my feelings. This is so not blues rock. I should be drinking heavily and listening to gloomy music. I'll stop writing about my emotions and do that instead from now on... or just today. :p

Anyone else want some tea or alcohol? I have lots. :D

@thanatos: fuck y... ehm, no, sorry, that was automatic :)
i know. i know. but i am wondering how come in everything i read the guy always make the girl "whimper, writhe and plead" in sheer need for his sexual proximity and i don't ever get one of those. men are more inclined to do so themselves (whimper, writhe and plead; whine, also)...

Yeah, now I just cant sleep :p, but im listening to Strangle Hold and feeling better :).

Thanks for the tea Iris :), it better be the Tension Tamer blend :D.

Claudia, shut up and go get laid :p :p.

Nick

rahvin said:
i'm such a spammer. :cry:

i want more posts from people like incendiare, tebus, northern lights, _zsuzsa_, tristessa on this thread. why? because i said so.

rahvin.

Well careful what you wish for... :p I'm in the mood for whining again...

NF: So sick (migraine again :erk: ) and tired... I'm guessing it's not so good that people feel the need to continually touch your shoulder/call your name in order to prevent you from falling asleep during the day...
Well a few things to be grateful of: I didn't get drowned in water by the graduating students like many others did. Two tests are done, only ca 5 to go during the next two days. "Treo" is a pretty great painkiller, only too bad it's not exactly good for your stomach...
And now I'm off to drink a huge cup of coffee, sit down outside (unless it starts raining...) and try to learn a thing or two about DNA...

@onyx: thanks, i'm doing my best to help it stay lively. expect some cabaret soon. ;)

@tristessa: i did it! now all those i did not mention are going to post here reproaching me, so i get everybody to post more, and more, and more. *giggles like an evil genius, stares ahead fixedly like an idiot savant*

@northern light:

I'm guessing it's not so good that people feel the need to continually touch your shoulder/call your name in order to prevent you from falling asleep during the day...

damn right it's no good. bloody sickos touching you just wanna cop a feel, the lot of them. :p :D

what's there to learn about dna btw? oh, well, as long as you know it. ;)

rahvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.