Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
argh im not Tristessa really Im not!

and Rahvin called Miolo "Ingenius", I think all this stress has been way too much for our moderator's fragile soul
goggly.gif

@rahvin: err... somehow I doubt that they just wanted to "cop a feel", unless they've all been assigned for the women's special Gotland divison... :p DNA is no longer a complete mystery to me... just a fairly big one.

NF: Anyone who has ever experienced a hostile 56k modem will know... :bah:

Reactions: Siren
Northern Lights said:
@rahvin: err... somehow I doubt that they just wanted to "cop a feel", unless they've all been assigned for the women's special Gotland divison... :p

wait a second, gotland was the place where women were... ... uh... sturdy? uptight? in powder? i can't remember so i'm not getting it. but i stick to my original idea: lecherous people surround you, mark my words. :p

rahvin. (still spamming this thread)

heh guess an explanation could come in handy; Gotland was the place where the army sent the gay men... :p (or is it still? hmm...)
as for the people surrounding me... hmm... well one never knows :p

@VC: know the feeling, needless to say... think I've been disconnected, ohhh 25 time these last 30 min

MagSec4 said:
Thank you. It's my first time traveling anywhere. You'll get your chance. Where do you live?
I'm from the boring city of Edmonton, Canada. :p

I have had my chance to travel, but only to a few places (scary places...) and not by myself. It must be even more exciting if you're going by yourself or with friends. My advice is to bring lots of basics (stuff is expensive overseas in some places), medication for the flight, and leave a lot of space to bring stuff home. Also closely watch your belongings in the airport (and anywhere, but especially there), things tend to get swiped more easily in the airports.

Only my opinion, and the first may apply solely to me. I had to leave penguins behind as I couldn't get them into my suitcase. :cry:

:wave:

@northern lights: i see. there are still a couple of puns and quips i could come up with but i abstain as i don't want to give you a chance to bash yourself some more. ;)

@tristessa (and i mean it now!): yes, you totally got me. :hotjump:

nf: like i don't want to fast-forward to any moment in particular. i need more time, not less.

rahvin.

NF: :D I had.. 6 koekjes :dopey: :loco: woohaa

And tomorrow I am leaving for a biiiig Esperanto weekend! Coooool :cool: All kinds of people, flowers, sun, Esperanto, OMG this is gonna be hilarious :lol:

@Everyone: Hope everyone gets on..
*sends positive energy*
:dopey: Oooh Esperanto struck me already :lol:
(And the cookies and the ice tea :p)

/Waz (*sugar addict/hyperactive sortof cookiemonster, who's obsessed by languages andsoon*)

Reactions: Siren
Status
Not open for further replies.