Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DIM:NAH! That is just wrong diagnoze! I feel certain things but if their so little like: "i am little bit tired ´cause i had to loose energy by eating", I just don´t type it here.
But ok.. i´ll try to be more accurate.

NF: I am feeling little bit dissapointed because DIM changed his old nick back. What is wrong with the blue_terska (what might be terska in english? tip of a cock?). I am sleepy but
Fine :)

@Tebus: That's good. :)

NF: Relieved, my test was cancelled today and I only have to go to school for half a day.

Northern Lights said:
NF: tired, pissed at stupid age limits, but things could be worse...
That's the point when things are ok. Wait till they get bad. And worse. :p

At times like that, some hot swedish male xxx might make you feel better. :p

Ormir said:
That's the point when things are ok. Wait till they get bad. And worse. :p

At times like that, some hot swedish male xxx might make you feel better. :p

Never underestimate the effect of that! :p :D For two minutes I regained my faith in humanity...

i hate the whole world: some shitty system administrator way too high in the chain of command decided to close port 4662 on the whole damn lan. :( please somebody tell me what can i do short of slitting his throat while he sleeps. no, not short of that either.

rahvin.

rahvin said:
i hate the whole world: some shitty system administrator way too high in the chain of command decided to close port 4662 on the whole damn lan. :( please somebody tell me what can i do short of slitting his throat while he sleeps. no, not short of that either.

rahvin.
I'm not as hax0r as you, could you explain what that means in practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.