Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this thread is going downhill. :(

In Flames/Soilwork tickets went on sale for the Vancouver concert I was planning on going to, but it turns out the venue won't permit minors, and being the young 15-year old worthless loser I am...my summer vacation is ruined.

i tried to commit suicide without even knowing last night. scary mix of prescription drugs and alcohol, not intentional, driven by randomness due to emotional fatigue. i'm sort of glad i'm not dead, but i don't see anything getting better anytime soon.

Reactions: Tristessa
well, we had more urgent matters to discuss - plus, i realized i was about to die at 2.30 in the morning, and i wasn't online anymore..

@mouse: things will get better soon *hugs* :cry:

@Incendiare: you still have your whole life ahead of you to enjoy gigs. ;)

Reactions: Rei Toei
oh my god if he only existed! drunk drunky drunk so very drunk! im trying to sober myself up before bed can you notice my excellent typing skillls!"!!

Reactions: Malaclypse
hahahahha what should i asy! i was thinking o fgs tarting my first very own first thread!!!!!! but what should it be agbout????

my spelling si esxcellent!!!! especilally when you consider im typing in not spanish!!!! no no i have to reallythink this well through the dark tranquillity forum is not just any forum where peolple can talk about just anything!

Reactions: rahvin
headache, me too. but i'm trying to make it pass by, um, thinking happy thoughts :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.