Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Lights said:
but I did have an eye examination not so long ago (for getting contacts) and they said everything looked fine then so I dunno...
but if your eye hurts now, you have to see a doctor and, if necessary, insist until everything is sorted out. :)

@vc: aww, i'm sorry. :cry:

Miolo

Sorry to hear about your dog VC :(.

I feel odd. Today at work I was joking around with this guy I work with, and it got to a point where he said, "Shut up or I'll kick you in the balls," I said very sarcastically, "Yeah go ahead." So he tried to kick me, he was blocked, and I punched him in the face. He fell back about 5 feet, he hit his head on some shelves, and his nose started gushing blood. I dont know if Im going to get fired or what, but if I do Im going to really beat the shit out of him.

Nick

@nick. i know how this feels. people provoke a reaction and then the poor soul who reacts risks losing a job. that is just unfair.

thanks @ all. i think it's better that way, he could hardly move in that heat because of his heart problem, and his malfunctioning liver caused his stomach to bloat...

@nick well maybe you didn't have to shove your fist into his face immediately. was he _really_ trying to kick you in the balls or was he jokingly attempting to do so?

Just read that a Dark Tranquillity/Lacuna Coil gig planned to be held in autumn got cancelled because the club where the gig was supposed take place banned black metal gigs 'cause members of Deströyer666 & Black Dawn didn't behave and destroyed part of the club.
Nice.

Edit: and the club I'm talking about is Lutakko in Jyväskylä, Finland :p

breaking news: as a consequence of yet another explosion of allergy, notorious forum moderator rahvin is currently feverish, semi-unconscious and hosting a rather large bonfire in his throat. service will be reactivated as soon as possible. :cry:

rahvin.

hmm ive got a slight allergy today, been sneezing all day, but nothing so bad. hope you feel better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.