Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Dt gig got cancelled, hayfever tortures,area near to right shoulder-blade hurts, so does middle finger, i learned to move hand smoothly in barre-tones,it is summer and time of rest..
:)

@realache: what dt gig got cancelled? :err:

@northern lights: it's the water kobolds (tm). traditionally cursed by a witch to forever relive the arson of their wooden homes, water kobolds (tm) steal glasses of water from people's desks and nightstands in the hope to put the fire out before it reaches their nitroglycerine rocket launcher on the roof.

rahvin.

Qsilver said:
Just read that a Dark Tranquillity/Lacuna Coil gig planned to be held in autumn got cancelled because the club where the gig was supposed take place banned black metal gigs 'cause members of Deströyer666 & Black Dawn didn't behave and destroyed part of the club.
Nice.

Edit: and the club I'm talking about is Lutakko in Jyväskylä, Finland :p

This gig.

Well I got fired :(, but with the possibility that I will get rehired in the future after everything gets smoothed over, maybe about a month or so. So Im not that pissed, but still abit sad.

Nick

NF: I just got some new music :D and this comment from my dad: "there's not much that's wrong with you except for your taste in music, that is something very wrong". it's not an exact quote since he tends to get longwinded when criticising, but that was the point he had.
oh well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.