Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I heard...its sad, but I respect his decision. If you don't believe in what you're doing anymore, or think you would be happy and more productive doing something else, then why waste time on something that you don't want to do anymore?
Law though? He's gonna have to cut his hair like someone else I could mention ;)

NF: halfzleepy drinking LiptonIceTea and hoping the day won't dawn tomorrow,since i'll have to study like hell and i don't fell like...... I wanna be a lazy pig :p

NF: shocked and horrified that the price of a return flight ticket from this hellhole to stockholm costs approx 114 € :eek: and that is WITH the discount I get from being a student :cry: I have to get out of here... now!!!

Well I feel.....like shit? Well very depressed atleast. Lost my job, car, and afew minutes ago went through a very bad and offical break up with my g/f. So I dont see things getting better ANY time soon, all I really have is the fact that I might get rehired in about a month, other than that everything is gone. So now Im drinking at 4:30 pm . I havent done that in awhile.

Nick(beautifully depressed)

On another note, I had to drop out of school b/c I lost my job, also I dont know how much time I will be spending on UM, probably alot b/c I have nothing to do anymore :rolleyes:.

Nick(home in the darkness)

@Nick: Sorry to hear that buddy, I'm not the best person to say optimistic propaganda, but let's hope things get better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.