Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nick
Sorry to hear that and also, welcome to the boat, it
sucks to be on, but on the other hand, below deck the
sun don't make you sweat.

@Nick: Aww, poor guy. I'm sure something will come along the lien and everything will be back on track.

nick: if there's trouble, it comes in huge amounts. try to get on with something, just don't sit around and wait for things to get better, because they won't. i tend to have a look at chances instead of hindrances now, and it really helps. just think of it as a new fresh start, as hard as it may be. and if you need late night talk, you know where to find us ;)

I feel safe
I feel scared
I feel ready
But yet unprepared...

The world is not enough
But it is such a perfect place to start, my Love
And if you're strong enough
Together we shall take this world apart, my Love
The world is not enough...

Nick@I'm sorry to hear that things have gone so bad :( I hope your situation will be improved soon....
I think Vulture has a good point..... and also,it your last message appears quite encouraging..... Be strong!

@Nick: Those who spoke before me said it all. You know you have our support, better times will come.

NF: my back aches.

@Nick: My sympathies for what happened. You have my support as well. Life will get better. Keep up with making the best out of things.

@VC: I'm sorry for the loss of your dog.
Even if it's a long way off, I get sad thinking of my birds having to go someday...

@nick: Aww! Fuck. Well, try to get over all of that shit that has happened.

NF: Not so great after reading Nick´s post.

Once again thank you everyone for your words and support. I really do appreciate how much better you all have made me feel :). Now I need to go shave, I fear my facial hair is longer than the hair on top of my head.

Nick

I hope everything is better for you soon Nick... I don't know if it'll help you, but maybe some horrible humor will...

How are Micheal Jackson and K-Mart similar?

They both have little boy's pants half off.
---
What's the difference between Micheal JAckson and a shoping bag?

One's 90% recycled plastic and unsafe for children under the age of 3 and the other is paper.
---
A little boy goes up to his mom and asks, "Mommy, is god white or black?
She responds, "Both, honey."
a few minuted later, the kid asks again, "Mommy, is god a man or a woman?
"Both Honey."
Not much later, the boy asks, "Mommy, does god really love little children more than anything else, and in a special way?"
"Yes honey"
Then her son asks, "Is god Micheal Jackson"
---
What's white and twelve inches long?

Nothing!
(Ok, that was horrible)
---

Steve

Reactions: rahvin
ok, back at the office with me today. the season's getting pretty hot here and i've got like 40 mosquito bites all over my body that have been itching all night. next week i'll be having two days off, which is good as i want to give some more time to a few projects - plus i wouldn't mind ending all warcraft 3 campaigns - and i also need a little time to relax before i start running around half of europe in august.
on a slightly annoying note, an ex-gf called me last morning complaining that a friend of mine had apparently been rude to her the night before. at first i couldn't understand why she was calling me at all - it's not as if we hear from each other anymore except for the accidental meeting, seeing as we both work at the uni - then she told me i was to discipline my friend. of course i thought that was hilarious: not only did he have pretty good reasons to be at least a bit unpleasant to her, but i don't happen to be my friend's dad, big brother or personal trainer for manners, which means once i gave him my opinion on his doings i'm pretty much done myself. do i have to coerce him to see the world like i - or better yet my ex - do? anyway, she concluded that seeing as if i was unwilling to "keep him at bay" (wha--?) she would. i said amen to that, but i'm very curious as to how exactly she's expecting to be able to do anything to him at all...

rahvin.

Dont you sometimes wish you could just look at things and make them explode? :)

I feel decent. I just made some cream puffs and chocolate covered strawberries.

Any opinions on my new sig?

Edit: I think I need to have hot, passionate sex. That would take my mind off of alot. Im looking in a board members direction *cough*Rahvin*cough*.

Nick

Reactions: rahvin
NF: Grim and tr00 and offended Nick isn't looking in MY direction :cry:
Apart from that, all good I guess...exams are finished, I'm now off until October. So I should start looking for work so I can help finance myself through my next university year...except finding work here in England, especially during the summer, is nigh on impossible. It tends to work on a 'we'll inform our friends of available positions first and see if they recommend anyone, if not we may consider hiring someone else'. So, tre hard. Oh well, wish me luck :)

NF: Hungry. I'll have Indian food for dinner in a bit.

@DJ: Good luck.

Tomorrow I'll meet a stranger. Wish me good luck that he doesn't turn out to be a psychopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.