Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caelestia said:
Tomorrow I'll meet a stranger. Wish me good luck that he doesn't turn out to be a psychopath.

what about wishing him some good luck too, in case you turn out to be a psychopath? :p

if that happens, take pics of all the terrible torture you'll subject him to, please. :)

rahvin.

nf:

scatter the ashes
remains of life's passage
mocking the meaningless
joys of the empty

@rahve: keep me at bay too, will you?
@caelestia: yay! torture! i want the pics too!

NF:
confused.gif
bawl1.gif
cry.gif

Why can't relationships just always be perfect? And why am I so dumb?... I do the stupidest shit sometimes. Anyway... back to work/school... cause i friggin failed my Calc 2 class....

~Kovenant

rahvin said:
@hyena: whew, now that would be a busy day of keeping friends at bay! and what would you suggest me to use? the old chair + whip method, or something more subtle? ;)

rahvin.

I am now feeling a strong urge to kill you. :)

cute looking girl in this office on a workday. too bad she's on her way out to work in a teacher's office. :( also, too bad she's wearing a bright pink top and carrying an indigo adidas bag. :erk: anyway: six posts in a row by italians on this thread. this got to stop. ;)

rahvin.

seven. i got the most confusing letter from my dad. first he says he's not leaving for the canary islands, and now he says he's leaving. i have no idea.
seeing how all my colleagues are men, i am just so happy that none of them wears pink tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.