Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: Oh yeah, finally starting going to the gym again today.
david.gif

I feel like I'm back among the living again, tho don't get
your hopes up about me posting much more here.
Did I hear a sigh of relief? ;)

NP: Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction - Out Ta Get Me

Reactions: Rei Toei
@Kovenant: I take you're talking about your relationship...are you sure it's really over? if you messed some things up but still care about her that much it wouldn't hurt to be humble...then again I'm only guessing, I hope it's not really over.

NF: Alive, though I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing.

Reactions: Kovenant84
nf: annoyed at cops. you won't believe i had to go to four different offices, strategically located on the four corners of the 1308 square kilometers spanning the municipality of rome, to get the correct form for passport renovation. and these people say they are not sure i'm getting it before july 15th. oh well.

NF: Just started getting back into shape, with sprint training (good way of getting rid of excess blubber, which I could do with getting rid of). Tonight I've got sit-ups and weight-lifting.
I HATE sprint-training...

NF: Sort of sorry..

Yep, I'm leaving this forum.. I might come back once in a while (yeah, I havent been much here lately either) but I think I wont be here for a long time. Just that you all know, see? :) I'll post (I spose, DT addict still :p) again sometimes, somethings, some posts. Buttt...Just that you know. :) No need for a complete FAAAAAAREWELL thread imo. Hehe
Have lots of funn here ;)

Oh @Teh Dark Tranquillity: When you're in Holland again, I'll be there! :D Anywhere, anyhow, anytime, whatever. :D (y) Keep up the good work! :D

[edit] My last post is my 1,666th post! Lol, just saw that..! :p fare thee well now.. (buy buuuy :p)

Reactions: Siren
NF: Anxious, all the time.

As my move to Texas grows nearer (June 30) I am increasingly nervous and on edge. I have gone to bed late and gotten up early every day this week...including today, a Saturday. I woke up at 6 AM.:Smug:

I put in my two weeks notice at work this week as well. They have been making my life hell. Now that I am leaving, all of the sudden they are willing to increase my salary $10,000. Yes, that's not a type-o, 10,000 American dollars. If the place wasn't such a hellhole and I actually accepted that, believe me I would be making really good money with that raise. They are frantic about finding someone to replace me and have been pressuring me to stay a little longer to train someone new (if they even find someone). Hey, it's not my fault they never bothered to cross-train anyone else in the place to do what I do. I dread next week and I have been forced to put into writing all of my job duties, in detail. I am on the brink of losing my mind.

Job problems aside, I have my moving tasks to deal with as well. I have to clean and pack my whole apt.....and I still haven't scheduled a mover. Why? Because I still don't have a definite address yet in Texas. My boyfriend promised me that he would have something for us by this weekend. So, here I sit, biting my nails like a lunatic. I have faith in him though, as he never lets me down.

I am off to the store. Thanks for listening.

BTW, I apologize for not posting here ina while. For some reason I have become addicted to the Opeth/Chat off topic forum. Meh.

:ill:

Reactions: Siren
@kovenant: I hope it really isn't over yet, maybe there's still time for you to save it.... :cry:

@wazoo: why you leaving? :err:

@Shadow: don't worry for not posting here in a while, it doesn't mean we have forgotten you or anything.. it's good tho that you can get back here and post your feelings, it shows you feel us like home. ;)
Hope everything turns out well, keep us informed, good luck! :)

NF: how should i be feeling with 40 degrees outside my window? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.