Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahvin said:
@hilj: you've done well in avoiding the one about human rights, they usually want you to spout rethorical samples of political correctness in these kind of essays, so they can be sure you've been aptly educated to rant endlessly about any topic some lousy liberal finds ethically uplifting.

rahvin.

good to know :)

this morning i also knew that i must have my thesis ready for this friday intead of the end of the month, i'm in hurry to finish it and i still can't think of a good title :ill:

@hilj: congrats! :hotjump: i'm sure you'll do well in all the other exams. and don't worry about the thesis, last year i started doing it two days before the oral. :p

as for myself, i didn't even try to do the exam i had to take today. maybe the next time i'll study something. :p

Miolo

rahvin said:
@hilj: you've done well in avoiding the one about human rights, they usually want you to spout rethorical samples of political correctness in these kind of essays, so they can be sure you've been aptly educated to rant endlessly about any topic some lousy liberal finds ethically uplifting.

rahvin.

oh, and trust this one to tell you the truth about essays. when we took the exam you are now taking, the yucky dwarf choose to write the one about manzoni's book, he practically re-wrote it from scratch in six hours (and with no draft!), ending up with a 10 out of 10 mark and a standing ovation. well, the standing ovation was basically from me because the other people in our class were consumed by envy. i knew better: the moment he outclassed everyone in our first year, turning a title that read "faces on the bus" (i swear!) into a piece of art, i took his divine talent as a given fact, and questioned no more. :)

ehm... didnt read them yet. i'm going to check. but may i suspect that they are something including physical strength and intentions to be hostile toward others? :D

hyena said:
ehm... didnt read them yet. i'm going to check. but may i suspect that they are something including physical strength and intentions to be hostile toward others? :D

oh no, i just said you've been the one to come up with the phrase "this is not mannerism, these are just manners", because i find it very insightful and i expect insightful things to come from you. :D

rahvin.

Nogie said:
:lol: yeah we have exams at these hours.... hell, my math final was at 5:45pm :erk:
Yeh, my exam on monday was at 5pm. It's actually ok coz it gives you time to study.... but i forgot to eat that day coz i was studying and such, so i think my mind was more on food than the exam! oh wells :p

oooh the DT forum...... uhhhh.... *quietly leaves*

NF: Somewhat stressed about moving in 5 days. I still have soo much to do! :erk:
Miolo said:
@hilj: congrats! :hotjump: i'm sure you'll do well in all the other exams. and don't worry about the thesis, last year i started doing it two days before the oral. :p

as for myself, i didn't even try to do the exam i had to take today. maybe the next time i'll study something. :p

Miolo
Gee, thanks for being such a great role model... :p :Spin:

Status
Not open for further replies.