Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hilj: That's system's messed. I would quote Miolo with "go, hilj..." but I'll stop there due to it's resemblence of a certain song. :)

Reactions: Hiljainen
Kovenant84 said:
You're so unmetal.... :loco:

Would you please find an agreement? Yesterday rahvin told me that i should be less metal, now i have to be more metal... CAN I KNOW HOW METAL I NEED TO BE? :tickled:

Reactions: opacity
Dark_Jester said:
Come one and all, I am the fountain of knowledge...come, drink from the waters of wisdom and cast off the shackles of ignorance :D

there kinda is the fact that for the case in point the same effect could be achieved by having heard that horrible judas priest cover... but let's just pretend you're the fountain of knowledge, for our own sake. ;)

rahvin.

rahvin said:
there kinda is the fact that for the case in point the same effect could be achieved by having heard that horrible judas priest cover... but let's just pretend you're the fountain of knowledge, for our own sake. ;)

rahvin.

there's a nice bad religion cover, too. and the mere mention of judas priest has me in fits of laughter remembering one particular moment of pretending to be british and having attended a jp gig in london, while sitting on stools taller than you in a berlin metal pub :lol:

oh, but i seem to remember that we thought we liked it after a good number of beers, and watching manowar fans dance to manowar songs (yes, yes, me too! i know!) for almost one hour. WE'RE THE WARRIORS OF THE WORLD! HOW METAL! :D

Reactions: Caelestia
Status
Not open for further replies.