Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
idari said:
NF: disappointed, betrayed, worried, horrible, sad, suicidal, weird, bad, bad, bad, bad..and did i mention bad?
so i'm not the only one feeling disappointed, betrayed (and alone) ;)
no, really, i hope you feel better soon

@Incendiare: :erk: i feel your pain, i had a similar accident with my feet some time ago, it didn't involve nails though

@Nogie: neck pain is baaad :/ i have it often also just because i slept bad

Reactions: Incendiare
I feel about as good as I could after being made against my will to sit out in the sun for 2.5 hours while I grabbed a ew rings out of a pool of dirty water while watching parents encouraging their kids to cheat in games at a church fair.

@opi: we don't wanna know unless it's days off to visit here. :p

nf: i've been up all night although yesterday i've been driving for about 8 hours to go to a concert. i'm not completely lucid but i think overall i'm pretty good at faking. my aim is to go through this day in a rather unconcerned haze until it's time to lie down and open up my copy of harry potter and the order of the phoenix at page 225. beer shall be my companion in pursuing this evil end.

i feel like shit, have hours of schoolwork to do, and i'm tired and have no food and my mom is yelling at me. i also need a new computer since mine is unstabe and it took me 4 hours to get it to run right. and i have no keyboard so i'm not typing much...

Status
Not open for further replies.