Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@rahvin: I hope you get well soon :) there are few things worse that getting face to face with the content of one's stomach...

nf: where do all the insane people come from?

@northern lights: thanks. my last dying wish is: please post more. start a thread. :p
(hey, so what if i'd sell myself for some quality posting on this board? :p is there anything you want i can offer? :p)

@mizzminx: i saw pirates of the caribbean on saturday and i spent the night giggling, although i'm not gay. :p i think this means i liked it a lot. ;)

Hearse said:
Just came from watching ...the pirate dream; sunken treasure chest... erhm.. I mean Pirates of the caribian :D
Which was great :)
I saw The Pirates of The Caribbean last week and it was... bleh, Hollywood shit. :) Entertaining still but just because of Johnny Depp. :p

Lolita Vampiriá said:
I saw The Pirates of The Caribbean last week and it was... bleh, Hollywood shit. :) Entertaining still but just because of Johnny Depp. :p
no, no, no, you're missing the point! *tears out non-existing hair*
it's mocking hollywood shit: it's how hollywood shit would sound if it told the truth. both johnny depp and geoffrey rush avoid any adulterated lie: let the youngsters carry out pathetic stereotype romance, the grown people are devoted to business.
and business is: following your professional nature, whoever you are, down-on-his-luck pirate or cursed skeleton. and. and.

*goes to bed*

rahvin: try to only decorate the trash can in your office. Hope you feel better soon... If not, then drink lots of beer... it'll make the vomit a bit more enjoyable :lol:

@rahv: That's shitty and fucked up. I hope the feeling passes in the near future. Try listening to Rhapsody.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that your condition sounds like migraine's I used to have, where for some reason I lost site in one of my eyes and had a horrible headache. But I didn't have the stomach problems with it. hmm

Yeah, I do agree, that movie about pirates... bah, shitty Hollywood movies. I bet for independant scandinavian movies about (logically, scandinavian) cats playing soccer with wool balls, yeah, that's what I call art. :rolleyes:

*goes to bed*

|ngenius (Penelope Cruz powahhh!!!) :Smug:

I want to see the last LotR movie too... but not Pirates of the Caribbean.

Give me Bollywood or Norwegian film over that any day. :p

Salamurhaaja said:
I got an apartment in Sveg now and it's perfect.
Rent is very good, I can move my internet there,
that will take about 2 weeks tho, as Telia is slow
as hell on moving ;)
and it's about 5 min walk from work, couldn't ask
for more in that place :)
Could I stay at your new place? ;) Pretty please? I'll be useful. :D

Tebus said:
EDIT: It just occurred to me that your condition sounds like migraine's I used to have, where for some reason I lost site in one of my eyes and had a horrible headache. But I didn't have the stomach problems with it. hmm
i used to have that too when i was younger, didn't occurred to me they might be related. thanks for pointing out the connection. :)

i have to see pirates of the caribbean. sounds like the funniest movie since ages. besides, i love johnny depp. :eek:

btw, rahvin, do you have any clue on why they translated the title so stupidly in italy?

Miolo

NF: like a "winner" - I participated in a company-internal quiz and won a bottle of "lebensfreude" (name of wine), which translates "joy of/in life" :Spin:

opi - bliss & joy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.