Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rahvin said:
@nick: maybe i don't get better because i don't drink water either. but no, i don't get better because there is nowhere to get better to.
you should try to be a little more optimistic. even fake optimism can be good.

no, seriously, i'm sorry you feel that bad. i hope things will get better soon and i'm sorry if i haven't anything more brilliant to say.

Miolo

HUG!!!!!!! :)

Rahvin if you do alot of morphine you will stop feeling all together :D. You should drink more water :p ;) :D. Seriously, 8 glasses a day young man!! SIREN!! That goes for you to :hotjump:.

dirty-water-glass.jpg

Nick

Owwww *hugs* for everyone :(
C'mon people, tis friday.. :)
(..says she, who will be making homework and essays all weekend :erk: )

Ah well
NF: Quite good..
I am eating some Bueno-koekje-thing and writing my history essay. :)
Oh, I found this:

u_u,,,,,
De skrattade åt hennes göteborgska dialekt---они смеялись над её гётеборгским диалектом

Why?
Why?

What a weird example-sentence ?_?

yeah have a *hug*, anyone who needs it

nf: very tired and weak, I don't understand it. :err: I slept 8+ hours, still I had to drag myself out of bed. friday or not, I'm staying at home to sleep. it's not like I was going anywhere otherwise. it's not like anyone told me everyone was going out tonight. it's not like I care. it's not like the entire world can just fuck off (with a few precious exceptions). blah! :yell: :D

@Waz: :lol: I shall remember that! *feeling a bit embarrased for mixing quite a few göteborg-expressions with norrländska, while knowing it sounds ridiculous. blames brother. entirely*

i'm now feeling overgeared. here comes a time when i could actually release the tension for a little while, but i'm just too charged to do it. so i'll guess i'll stay in motion until it's time to take another plunge. on top of all that one of my best friends just got bad professional news that we really weren't expecting.

@Northern_Lights: well, i think i'll be a good company for my cat this evening too, not that people told me anything about the great party where they obviously are either :p
(even though if i go out tomorrow it will be just to drink)

@Miolo: i can only agree there

NF: a bit tired, today is the second day that i spent helping my mother to work, even if i don't work there. and most of the people is about my age (well, a bit more) and very cool in my opinion :)

NicktheClayman said:
If Ormir asked me out for abit of wining and dining I dont know how I could resist.
:D He didn't mention anything about dining. But he was talking about going to the local cheap pub. :zombie: :lol:

Which would have actually suited me alright but I just wanted chill out tonight.

@Nick: if i would have 8 glasses of water each day, i'd become a cream or smt. :p I'd be fine with just 4, size does matter after all. ;) :D :p

@Miolo: i thought i'd see a picture of a girl. :p

NF: fine :)

Siren said:
@Miolo: i thought i'd see a picture of a girl. :p
that's part of my plan. next time i post something similar you'll think 'let's see which dvd miolo is gonna buy' but you'll find the picture of... a girl. :loco:

Miolo (surprising you every moment)

Status
Not open for further replies.