Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have rapped on the walls and shouted asking if the girl's parents knew she was doing that... :lol: Or else just opened the door (if it was locked) to embarass them. I'm evil; I know...

That is quite disturbing and trashy of them to have sex in an apartment while others are there. :burn and

Yuck, it seems Mayer-wannabes can score too. :puke:

I have a new sig. I really wanted to have a blinkie in my sig, but felt I had to quote Ormir's saying. So I got a smaller blinkie and did both...

If anyone objects to my quote sig I'll change it.

:lol:

Hmm, damn, I do have a webcam, I think I need to drill some holes and ... ;) :D

The sad part is, I think that the girl is only 16, where as my roomie is 25, kinda hope it wasn't her first time, cos lets face under 30 min is, well, not what I would do :lol:

oh well, next time I have my cam ready and share it with his friends :D

@mousewings
I don't know what to say about that sig, since I know where it came up :lol:

Originally posted by mousewings
I have a new sig. I really wanted to have a blinkie in my sig, but felt I had to quote Ormir's saying. So I got a smaller blinkie and did both...

If anyone objects to my quote sig I'll change it.
:eek:

Originally posted by Salmiakki
not what I would do
We all know you would never do that to a girl :p

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
The sad part is, I think that the girl is only 16, where as my roomie is 25, kinda hope it wasn't her first time, cos lets face under 30 min is, well, not what I would do

That's why the web camera is very important. You know, maybe there's a reward for the ones who find out pedophilia activities. ;) Btw: Your roomate seems to be a child hunter. :p

|ngenius.

Originally posted by |ngenius
That's why the web camera is very important. You know, maybe there's a reward for the ones who find out pedophilia activities. ;) Btw: Your roomate seems to be a child hunter. :p.
Hey, that's a little harsh :cry: Age is just a number, I'm sure some people on this forum understand that :p

True, the sad thing is, the girl was actually the one that was hunting my roomie :confused: :eek:
And maybe even sadder (<- is that even a word? ) is that my roomie swore up and down that he would never touch anyone of that age, now of course he was totally blasted, but still...

And yep, age is only a number, but 16 is quite a small one :lol:

Originally posted by The Grand Wazoo
Hmmm....
I guess it's just different in Holland then, compared with Sweden..

I am not saying anything!!!!!

I don't think so, I think it's just common sense that if it's under 18 you don't touch it... well, unless you are under 18 yourself ;)

And sweden has nothing to do with it, I am not a swede anyway, neither is my roomie, even tho I know Ormir will comment something on this one :lol:

Well, here in England +16 is legal, but knowing many 16 year olds (although mostly friends both male and female of my brother), I don't think it's worth all the angst and emotional immaturity...I think I'm gonna go for older women instead (ok, before the inevitable piss-take, I'm putting an upper limit in of 25, ok?) :D

you're losing your gentlemanly side here. say it properly and we might be up for something :)

h

Status
Not open for further replies.