Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you four guys: get two rooms. ppl distribution in them is your choice. :p

pedophilia is different from having illicit sex with ppl under age, anyway.
pedophilia is when someone already past puberty (usually a guy) likes to, or tries to have sex with someone who did not reach puberty yet. regardless of area differences, at 16-y-o everybody already reached puberty, so the pedophilia tag doesn't apply, i'm sorry for your morbid curiosity. :p

rahvin.

@rahvin: :lol: Sure, we can get two rooms. Just as long as I don't get shoved into the same room as Dark_Jester. ;)

@Dark_Jester: No offense, man, but.. Well, you know.. ;)

The camera is something that could be recommended too. :p

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
True, the sad thing is, the girl was actually the one that was hunting my roomie :confused: :eek:
And maybe even sadder (<- is that even a word? ) is that my roomie swore up and down that he would never touch anyone of that age, now of course he was totally blasted, but still...

And yep, age is only a number, but 16 is quite a small one :lol:
Hehe, your roommate is a person of changing his mind. Ugh, that whole situation is a bit creepy. The place is a small village right? You could really find out who her parents are and tell them... unless they are supportive of the situation. :guh:

The girl may not know what she is doing at that age. Mayer-guy could dump her at any moment, resulting in heartbreak. Also, what if she gets pregnant... would preppy guy want to marry her and be a good parent or just dump her.

I personally think that is a bad decision, and would never do anything like it. Oh well, it's her choice. :rolleyes:

My roomie is a trendy fucker, so he has to change his mind all the time to stay trendy, it's the nature of that shit.

I am not supporting anything, but if she wants him, then go right ahead, screw yourself over (literally), it won't be more than one nite for him anyway, she might be different, but of course that could result in something totally different in the end, for them both.

I would laugh my ass off if she got pregnant, I don't think my roomie would learn any other way.

Who knows, maybe I won't need to hire a hitman after my roomie anyway :D

Why is everyone always so... Patronizing?

I mean, 16 isn't exactly... Primary school or anything..
Man, are you all Christians or what? No sex before 18, or marriage even???

Tss.
Okay, not mature, I know, but.. What's wrong with being 16 and havin sex? ... yeah, you could get pregnant, but that's your own fault then..

There's nothing wrong in my opinion, then it depends by what someone wants: if s/he wants to be virgin until his/her marriage or not, the important thing is to use intelligence. personally i'm still a virgin, for no particular reason, simply it didn't "happen", i never had problems, never thought or wondered a lot about yes or no

Well, for me personally, it's my family.. I'm not a Christian, far from it, but my family is very strict. I also don't feel it is the "right" or logical thing for me to do... that's only a personal opinion though. I am waiting until I get married.

A major reason I'm against it is most people don't meet the person who is "for them" when they are 16 or so and a lot of them get so emotionally attached. So it will just result in them feeling depressed when the relationship breaks off. There also is a chance the female could get pregnant or someone could get an STD, especially among people who sleep around to seem cool or "in".

NP: Down--Lies, I don't know what they say but....

Status
Not open for further replies.