Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: I should really be all thankful and happy and stuff, but right now I'm only pissed off that I'm home and not still in Finland. I didn't get to see enough of people.

Rusty said:
NF: I should really be all thankful and happy and stuff, but right now I'm only pissed off that I'm home and not still in Finland. I didn't get to see enough of people.
you'll be back soon, though, right? and this time you'll certainly see more of me than you can possibly hope for. ;)

rahvin said:
you'll be back soon, though, right? and this time you'll certainly see more of me than you can possibly hope for. ;)
Good, at least someone will talk to me then, unlike at Provinssi... ;) (which was mainly my fault for being tired and in a bad mood, but shush)

Rusty said:
Good, at least someone will talk to me then, unlike at Provinssi... ;) (which was mainly my fault for being tired and in a bad mood, but shush)
i know the feeling all too well, and i think it's still the other side's duty to interact more. you can count on me for keeping up the (grumpy) conversation in english. ;)

NF: not very good :(
usually im all excited about summer, but this time its different, maybe because i have NO ONE to hang around with, and i finished like every single game i can get my hands on. since this is the first summer that i have no friends whatsoever that would probably explain it *sigh* :bah:

NF: Sad, I just heard Mary Kate Olsen is wasting away in an anorexic stooper. I used to love their annoying celebrity... I ain't too bothered now though. I actually laughed when i found out. I feel pretty guilty. Its probably because she isnt getting enough attention anymore or something.

Other than that things are good. Im looking forward to the weekend. School has been easy without having to do psychology.

I'm sorry, man ..but I find them annoying as hell and apparently they aren't very bright either. I can't say I have much respect for celebrities that are like that.
And you're right, she's just probably crying out for some more attention.

nf: annoyed at epitaph records' choice of new bands - honestly, the u. s. roughnecks suck mild dick despite their skinhead posturing and the rest is emocore. some hip hop acts are decent but i've come to love epitaph for the punk bands.

i'll check the hellcat records site. ah, and silence of the lambs > harry potter. i haven't figured out why exactly, but it's going to be a fun task. :)

NF: Ready. I'm ready to start my day. It's 1:25 pm.

NF: Amazed. I didn't think Chicago would have Yohan there. I remember going to that place 15+ years ago in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles.

NF: Crazy!!!!! I jogged for an hour in my city in sandals. Yes, sandals! I feel like spamming forums now. Weeeeeee!!!

Rusty said:

I have a faint memory of me almost going to talk to you or at least someone i thought looked like you at Provinssi. I guess it's good thing that i lost you if you were in suck a bad mood. naw jk, i should've just come and ask if you were you, that's the way i met commandante at last Tuska :p

Qsilver said:
I have a faint memory of me almost going to talk to you or at least someone i thought looked like you at Provinssi. I guess it's good thing that i lost you if you were in suck a bad mood. naw jk, i should've just come and ask if you were you, that's the way i met commandante at last Tuska :p
Why yes you should. :p Where/when was it exactly?? If it was in the festival area during the day/evening, I wasn't too bad. If at the campsite at night, you were right to stay away. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.