Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was little before hypocrisy gig, don't remember if it was 5 or 30 minutes before they started playing cause i was drunk. I was phoning my friend and walking closer to the stage then. I didn't have a clear picture of your looks in my mind so i was/am not even 50% sure it was you anyway

Qsilver said:
It was little before hypocrisy gig, don't remember if it was 5 or 30 minutes before they started playing cause i was drunk. I was phoning my friend and walking closer to the stage then. I didn't have a clear picture of your looks in my mind so i was/am not even 50% sure it was you anyway
A little before the Hypocrisy gig I was at the Apulanta gig, so it can't have been me. What a good job you ran away. :p

NF: tired.
i´ve got past hangover but feeling little bit weird still. :)
My last night was so quite full of inaction that i´ve started to consider quitting up drinking - there are lot of more progressive ways for man to destroy oneself.

NF: satisfied, i just finished to cook for a little dinner i'm having later.
Oh, and today my dad came home all happy with beer and stuff enough to open a bar..for me to drink this evening at the little dinner mentioned before. I love my dad :kickass: :D

I'm feeling great, yesterday Mel and FatherVic came to visit me and of course we had a great time. :) It seems like we're meeting quite often lately (in the last year or so), certainly more often than with a lot of other people. :p They're the living proof of my newfound moto, "those who want always find a way". :)
And greece got in the 4 yesterday, so all in all it was a great day. ;)

Caelestia said:
as a side note, i'm trying to win tickets to new york :)
Best of luck, I hope you get them
wink.gif

NF: I am feeling excited because July 1st night I will go to another city to watch DORO PESCH , PAIN OF SALVATION , U.D.O. , ORPHANED LAND , SENTENCED , PAUL DI'ANNO , AMON AMARTH , KATATONIA , DESTRUCTION , LAKE OF TEARS , HATEBREED , BLAZE , ATROCITY , MARDUK , CIRCLE II CIRCLE ,
LEAVES EYES , VADER , MALEVOLENT CREATION , EPICA , CALIBAN , VANDEN PLAS , NU.CLEAR.DAWN .....

And...We cannot find anywhere to sleep, any hotel..nothing yet. :eek: And we are short of money... :cry: So.. Wish me luck there for 3 days.. Without food and shelter, but full of heavy metal!:Smokedev:

NF: All the bad adjectives one can think of... especially 'tired', since i didnt get any sleep at all. Someone remind me to stop trusting in people, i seem to keep forgetting...

nf: unseeing.

hyena had nice guy over for dinner. hyena is cooler than dr. lecter -> treated nice guy to very nice dinner, only i don't have chateau d'yquem because i'm too cheap (generic sauternes is a substitute where ice-cream wine is concerned, although i know where i'm at fault). at some point nice guy, impressed by brilliant layout of the table and brilliant food/drink, even said "i feel a bit uneasy to be treated so well". hyena, ever the high point of cool remarks, replied "well, something must have gone wrong. the point was to make you feel content, not uneasy. some people are weird." laughter ensues.

hyena sort of thinks that nice guy wants to be friends (oh the newness of it!) but can't see the thing going farther at the moment. or ever, probably. hyena is enduring inner fight of the "should i stay or should i go" variety. hyena thinks that it's not fair to spend time on impressive dinners for guys that don't fall for her, especially when other guys fall for heather love exactly because of her dinners, but that's besides the point. but also, hyena mistrusts people who are forthcoming on a fourth date, because the sparks most of the times go away. hyena is in front of a wall: should she start banging her head?

i'm also leaving for a week tomorrow. will help me to clear my head.

@hyena: so what did you cook?

NF: not very good, missing the days when I actually posted worthy stuff in this forum and people bothered to read

Status
Not open for further replies.