Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf: sort of wierd, a little depressed. i had these two kids from australia stay at my house for three days. they're in this youth orchestra thing and they travel around the world, give concerts and stay with host familys. i had a fun time hanging out with them for a while, but now that they're gone i have to go back to my shitty boring life. it's very similar to the feeling of getting back from vacation. i sort of wish they could've stayed longer. :/

@Neurotica: I can relate. The intern at work is leaving soon. Over the past 3 months we've become really close, like siblings. I'm going to miss him terribly.

NF: Excited.

I, on the other hand, am a bit relieved that 2 guests that have been in our home for a few weeks will be leaving soon. One is some sort of distant cousin, she's nice and all but does nothing all day except sit in the living room and watch tv ..she won't go out or do any sort of exercise. The other is my cousin who always crashes in our place whenever he feels like it, eats our food, talks on the phone all the damn time ..especially when I'm trying to sleep late at night (he stays in my room); and worst of all, he cares little about things that aren't his (i.e. mine :mad: )
Being as I'm too considerate of people for my own good, I haven't really said much and I've been taking all the sacrifices as an expense of being polite.
Once they leave I'll be able to listen to my music, watch movies whenever I feel like doing so in the living room, and sleeping comfortably when I have to, among other things.

@Caelestia; well i wasn't that close to them, i mean it was only three days. it was nice having them around because im always alone all the time. i don't really think i miss them personally as much as i miss their company. does that even make sense? anyway, it would be nice if they could stay longer so i could have a chance to make better friends with them. oh well.

A few years ago we had a whole other family living in our house with us. They were supposed to only stay for a few weeks while they got another house, and ended up staying 9 months or so. I was absolutely delighted to see them go, even though one of them was my best friend at the time.

NF: "Meh".

@hiljainen: From my point of not-knowing-anything, i´ll just say that "it will get better" no matter sucky that sounds. *hugs*

NF: kinda good. i am not even sick anymore, even though i and my friend stood in pooring rain for several hours yesterday, and i fell over in a small muddy pond.

Status
Not open for further replies.