Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tranquillian: Hope you have a lot of fun in Wacken! ;)

@Sami: :cry: get well soon, and stay healthy *huggs* and congrats on quitting smoking ;)

@Hilj: don't be so hard on yourself... :/

NF: Quite good. Sitting in the dark with Paatos playing through my headphones... only a handful of times a year do i have an audio listening experience quite like this. Reminds me of listening to Kayo Dot last year..

I've also found a record label that i want to be on, which is great because it gives me a good thing to aim towards, of course i probably have no chance, but no harm trying..

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

NF: :yell: :ill: :erk: :yuk: :cry:
Stupid people doing renovation work on the upstairs apartment (one of which
I forced to move from due to this) fuck up and burst a pipe or some shit, in any
case, my apartment got water damage on the ceiling and when I noticed it
there was also huge pools of water on the floor, all along the electronic wires
from everything I have on that wall, which pretty much everything.
Lucky for me I didn't get electrocuted and non of the stuff got damaged
(most of it was on) but I will have to move (again :yell: ) cos the place smells
of wet cement and there will be this nice mold forming shortly, which can
cause astma and such. So the people I'm renting from better pay for this
(again) as it's their fault anyway.
I fucking hate sweden.

NF: Quite weak..something isnt quite right with me. I'm hoping it's just lack of sleep.. i havent drastically underslept, but havent got quite enough and still hadnt caught up from the few days when i came home and had my sleep schedule screwed up. Problem is, as soon as i get home from work i'll sit on the computer and play Doom III or something and forget i'm tired..

NF: somewhat excited, seems my cousin will be over for the weekend, she hasn't been here for many many years. :)

NF: :zombie:

I have someone coming over to take a look at the damages, maybe I
don't have to move after all. It did still smell of wet concrete there
when I was on my lunch break, but we'll see, it could be that it just
dries out. Not gonna stay there for the rest of my life anyway ;)

*crosses fingers for Salamy* i hope you won't have to move after all, otherwise you run a risk of never receiving mail again, judging from what you say about swedish mail ppl. :p

Sal said:
Not gonna stay there for the rest of my life anyway ;)
Yeah yeah, that's what they all say :rolleyes:
You know you can't live without Sweden Sal
wink.gif

and you love the smell of wet concrete in the morning ..while you have your breafast and get ready for another rewarding monday at work :)
..you know this.

Salamurhaaja said:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

NF: :yell: :ill: :erk: :yuk: :cry:
Stupid people doing renovation work on the upstairs apartment (one of which
I forced to move from due to this) fuck up and burst a pipe or some shit, in any
case, my apartment got water damage on the ceiling and when I noticed it
there was also huge pools of water on the floor, all along the electronic wires
from everything I have on that wall, which pretty much everything.
Lucky for me I didn't get electrocuted and non of the stuff got damaged
(most of it was on) but I will have to move (again :yell: ) cos the place smells
of wet cement and there will be this nice mold forming shortly, which can
cause astma and such. So the people I'm renting from better pay for this
(again) as it's their fault anyway.
I fucking hate sweden.

:( *hugs Salamurhaaja* Hope that it turns out better and maybe you are save from moving again. On the other hand, moving more upstairs could mean that this isn´t so likely to happen??

Ormir: congratz for not smoking. Hope you get healthy! :wave:

@Mag
You know how they say, the thing you love to hate ;)

@fireangel
*hugs* Thanks, I hope it will get better too and I don't
know if there is any free space in this building anyway.

NF: :headbang:
and of to the shower.

tomorrow i'm seeing a person i haven't seen for a long time and that i quite missed in the last months :)
tomorrow night instead i'll go out with my friends and some other people we didn't see for a while, i already know that my mood will go up and down like a corpse in a river, i'll remember to prevent this drinking the right amount of alcohol.

NF: ... and another day of work begins...

Since i've been back home i've woken up disoriented a few times, unsure of where i am. Odd that this would happen once i'm home, when it didn't while i was away. Took me a good 30 seconds to recognise my own bedroom and realise i was at home the other day. Also getting confused thinking about what's real or not from the past year or so.. suddenly remembering some things were real yet not being able to fit them in anywhere or make sense of it. I think i'm going crazy.. My current mental state is basically as if the last year didn't exist, which is disappointing..

But the weekend draws near, yes indeed.. will do more music work, probably catch up with some more friends, and play lots of Doom. And sleep. mmmmm.

... now where's my paatos CD? *searches*

YaYo said:
NF: ... and another day of work begins...

Since i've been back home i've woken up disoriented a few times, unsure of where i am. Odd that this would happen once i'm home, when it didn't while i was away. Took me a good 30 seconds to recognise my own bedroom and realise i was at home the other day. Also getting confused thinking about what's real or not from the past year or so.. suddenly remembering some things were real yet not being able to fit them in anywhere or make sense of it. I think i'm going crazy.. My current mental state is basically as if the last year didn't exist, which is disappointing..

But the weekend draws near, yes indeed.. will do more music work, probably catch up with some more friends, and play lots of Doom. And sleep. mmmmm.

... now where's my paatos CD? *searches*
You're right. That IS odd.The dissorientation that is. As for what's real and what's not, that's just fucked up. It's annoying when the mind makes up/convinces you of certain things to make getting by easier, the only reason I don't feel to bad about it is I don't try to fight it. A suggestion if you will Dave, would be to start up a Journal once a day. Doesn't have to be anything epic, just whatever you had to deal with during the day or what you are thinking about in the near future. Surely there are some positive events from the last year whice are permanently cemented in reality though?

If I was feeling like an arsehole I'd make some wise crack about sinking into the world of video games to escape from reality (and with a game as atmospherica s Doom 3, who can blame you. ;) ), but I'm not... and besdsides, I used to do that myself anyway. *wonders if he still does*

nf: kinda chirpy, looking forward to catching up with the majority of my friend for the first time since coming back home.... and a chance to play some 'competitive' sport. I kinda missed that in Europe. :(

Spike said:
Surely there are some positive events from the last year whice are permanently cemented in reality though?
Certainly, life is fine and good.. i guess im referring to my mental state in a particular area i aimed to make some progress in, and did for a while, but then ended up back where i started. Lots of good stuff has come from the past year though :)

Spike said:
looking forward to catching up with the majority of my friend
And when will you catch up with the rest of him? :p

Spike said:
and a chance to play some 'competitive' sport. I kinda missed that in Europe. :(
Losing beach volleyball 3 games to none wasnt 'competitive' enough wasnt it?? :p Though admittedly it wasnt my skill (or lack thereof) that made my team win.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.