Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
YaYo said:
And when will you catch up with the rest of him? :p
Left him in Finland. :p Obviously I meant Friends. Suprised you didn't make a rather scathing comment about me only having one friend actually. Soccer was good by the by, catching up with more friends at me best friends 22nd party tomorrow night though, should be fun.

YaYo said:
Losing beach volleyball 3 games to none wasnt 'competitive' enough wasnt it?? :p Though admittedly it wasnt my skill (or lack thereof) that made my team win.. :/
Hey! I was in the first two winning teams! :mad: And I had to spend the whole time 'pulling punches' as it were, so at not to quickly finish of any lovely rally's. But yes, that one time and a couple of boomerang throwing sessions where about the only things I did that qualified as sport, let alone competetive. The good news though is that we won tonight, apparently the first time since I left 4 months ago, and much of teh fun was had.

nf: really fucking tired. but stupid me is going to stay up and watch a DVD anyway. :zzz:

Salamurhaaja said:
@fireangel
*hugs* Thanks, I hope it will get better too and I don't
know if there is any free space in this building anyway.

NF: :headbang:
and of to the shower.
ah, alright, now you said it can be maybe renovated on the same apartment. Hope that all gets good. :)

NF: Ill. Some Finnish monster insect probably (it´s actually not sure what happened) bit me in my foot, and obviously I am allergic to that and now my foot has twice it´s size. I was at the doctor and they don´t know either :erk: *hooray* At least I got receipts for a bunch of medicaments to kill both a possible inflammation and antihistaminics in case it was an insect bite. And cortisonlotion I could take aswell. I hope all those three things work together :/

At least all my new interviews are online now. That will bring me over the weekend...

Hi people. You haven't forgotten me huh? I am on holiday. I am so so so happy here.. In love... And don't want to go to my home town. It will be very heart breaking! I will be sorrowful... Sad... I hope he'll not remain as a summer love...
See you all later...
I cannot use internet here much. I may reply you On Monday and Tuesday probably. Hey.. You all.. Wish me luck please... Because I am so much in love now:( And I will have to seperate from him on Sunday as we will go back to our own city....

That's a right twat of a weekend you have there, John. Sympathy goes out to you.

All the things I left behind for the last 3 weeks are racing back to me at an uncomfortable rate. Luckily I have a support team here :)

NF: Alright. Generally disinterested in most things.

Went to a friend's place yesterday, which was good but only for a couple of hours. Watched a good movie last night after i got home, "Mystic River", or at least i enjoyed it. Also ordered two more CDs yesterday which have been on my want list (Kayo Dot "Choirs of the Eye" and Paatos "Timeloss"). Got a bit of work done on my music as well, i'll try and be not-lazy and get another 'task' done today. Also found out that over the past two weeks that neighbours on either side of this house lost their fights with cancer. We lived between two older couples (70-ish i'd say), both the husbands passed away. I'd met both a few times but not much so it's not 'sad' for me, but i've had more to do with the wives so im more saddened for their losses.

i have a pain on the back of my right knee when i walk. probably from the walking last night. it's funny cause my cousin had the exact same pain when she got here.
i'm also tired.

Today I have to work at 8pm (20.00)
I'll come back at 4am, get a couple of hours of sleep, and go to work at 9am sunday

Lovely. My weekend hasn't been that bad. Yesterday (sat) I was only working overtime 7 am to 4 pm...

I.e. slaving like a pig in +28 stuffy degrees celsius. :bah:

And the company were 'generous' enough to offer the whole staff rolls *gasp* as a compensation for giving up this summer's finest saturday to them.

At least I had a shitload of rolls...

What are rolls?

NF: Sweaty, so I'm gonna go take a shower. Been a pretty good weekend, including friends and beer. Still no Swedish studying, though.

@TFHm: bread rolls as in sämpylöitä.

NF: neck is still sore from all the backpack carrying and sleeping without a pillow, but other than that i'm all good. last week was really good, i was hiking in Lapland aka Northern Finland. it's a gorgeous place with lots of fells, reindeers, streams, forests and rapids. must. get. there. again. soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.