Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ethereal: Ouch
@King: More ouch :/ It's been a while since i got up close and personal with concrete, but i remember it being rather painful..
@Spike: Every so often it's inevitable that we hurt the people we care about, i hope it's nothing major and will blow over quickly so you can get back to the caring side of things.

NF: Still unresolved and lonely. Hoping to finally get to see one of my best friend's music projects tonight, it's a duet with gypsy/flamenco/etc twin acoustic guitar music, should be good. And I want to upgrade my computer to better handle my own music projects..

Im having major breething trouble. I cant do anything without it hurting (back and ribs). I think I might have cracked a rib, but when I suggested it to my mother she said "Boy, you would know about it if you had!"... but I do know about it :eek:. Never mind.
EDIT: Thanks for the words Li and Yayo :)

NF: Hungry, Im gonna make me a sandwhich! Im also in the mood to watch my new live Nightwish DVD :p :p :p. One of the highlights is when they do an instrumental of the music from crimson tide medlied with the music from Deep Blue Sea. Its fantastic to hear them metalify those soundtracks. If anyone gets chance it should be checked out.

@King: if you're indeed having such trouble breathing, maybe you should explain it (or insist, if you already have mentioned it) to your mother and perhaps go get checked by a doctor..

NF: like i should start doing something productive soon.

@Mags: :)
the biggest pfff about the car is the huge amount of money that was needed to bring the car away from where it was (on the motorway, you can call only some people and they want your blood) and for the piece that has to be changed. me and my dad changed the fuel pump by ourselves once and i don't understand why a damn mechanic wants a load of money to change a even smaller and easier thing (apart for the cost of the thing of course).

(oh, and my phone is trying to leave me too now, well, i hope it's just the battery)

before i was talking with a friend about husbands that sit on the couch with beer in one hand and chips in the other (homer simpson's style), my friend was kidding about foreseeing himself as a husband one day. my first thought was that i'm already like that, and i'm not even a man :p i'm going to be alone, silly, and homes simpson-y for my whole life.

NF: Very tired at the office. Got back home from Wacken late last night. A week listening to metal with drunken metalheads makes you feel a bit funny in the head. :loco: Not to mention heatwave during our stay there, basically 24/7. A very nice trip it was, thanks to our people and the Germans were so nice too. :')

NF: Tired...and insignificant after hearing about King's melee with the concrete. Also feeling slightly worried my net access my be largely restricted in the near future if certain events take place.

@Lolita: I didnt see you there!

It was great, amazing, wow... though i was dead for the next days, sooo tired.

NF: pissed off at the milk company. i supposedly won a backpack in a competition, they said we'll get back to you, and only now do i find out on the net, that they actually want me to send them in 10 days (from the day i won) by snail mail a shitload of personal info in order to receive the backpack at some point. i say fuck them and fuck them.

edit: i love this board, it's like a diary.

Violet Baudelaire said:
@Lolita: I didnt see you there!

It was great, amazing, wow... though i was dead for the next days, sooo tired.
Yep I was and still am so tired too.:zzz:

It's no wonder if we didn't see amongst about 50000 people, I've lost so many Finns too who I've should have met somewhere. But anyways great that you too enjoyed the festival.

@Li: No, i just had to send a product-code through sms, they have computers pick codes and decide who wins. Nearly all competitions around here are like that nowadays, it's so goddamn popular that it makes me sick. :p

Hiljainen said:
@Mags: :)
the biggest pfff about the car is the huge amount of money that was needed to bring the car away from where it was (on the motorway, you can call only some people and they want your blood) and for the piece that has to be changed. me and my dad changed the fuel pump by ourselves once and i don't understand why a damn mechanic wants a load of money to change a even smaller and easier thing (apart for the cost of the thing of course).
Yep, it's the same way here ..and I wouldn't be surprised if something of the sort happens to me soon.

Siren said:
..they said we'll get back to you, and only now do i find out on the net, that they actually want me to send them in 10 days (from the day i won) by snail mail a shitload of personal info in order to receive the backpack at some point.
Of course they do, silly :err:
..otherwise they'd have to actually give away their backpack to you.

A "fuck 'em" from NY as well.

King Chaos said:
NF: Pissed off about having to do shit loads of crappy annoying bastard homework.
That's what homework is :p
Yeah.. I'll be there myself in a couple of weeks :bah:

@siren: This seems to be my diary too. At least it's the only place i say most things about what i've been doing and how i'm feeling. It keeps me sane... probably drives others insane since i post a fair bit of negative stuff here, but i'm not fussed :p

NF: Had a pretty good musical night, saw some nice local artists (and some boring ones too.. ) had some good conversations with a few of them too which is always interesting.. funny how everyone goes about their music in different ways. Night ended with me doing a little performance for 2 more people... the satisfaction from doing those is huge, i'm considering starting to properly perform my acoustic works, i could play in cafes or restaurants and it'd be great.. need confidence, but i think that comes from doing it. It was so good to see my best friend's duet tonight, i'm really proud of what he's achieved and think they'll do really well. Also there was a guy who i'd be interested in collaborating with at some point, maybe in future.. but fascinating performance he did. At least i did some talking and got my foot in the door :) Generally feeling tired and a bit frustrated beneath this though.

NF: Still bit tired of the trip to Tallinn, but good otherwise, tho I think I'm catching a flu. Despite the company (my parents) and not-so-good mood, it was a nice and refreshing trip, needed to get out of Finland, just if it's only across the sea and only for one day. Against the normal cruise rule, drinking cheap booze around the clock, I ended up wandering around the town, taking pictures and just relaxing on the deck. Mom suggested already a new trip, to other Baltic countries and Sweden, they'd pay for me aswell. Looking forward to this already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.