Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NF: fine, a little unstable physically, but as is well

had to carry a passed out girl to bring her home...ahh what a chore :yell:

NF: Tired, stressed and nervous. I need to finish packing all my stuff before 5pm today, because I'm going to a sort of class reunion, the last one before everybody goes off to university or Spain or wherever they're going, and the truck with all our stuff leaves tomorrow morning. Then I also need to make a tortilla for this occasion, since everybody's bringing food and the theme is "the Mediterranean", and I need to figure out what clothes I'm going to keep with me and what I'm going to send.
And I'm also waiting for someone to show up online so I can find out whether it'd be alright to intrude on that someone's hospitality for almost two weeks before I go to my new home :p

NF: tired. there's no reason why i should be physically tired, so i suppose it's emotional tiredness. i need vacation soon.

fireangel said:
btw I miss rahvin´s posts :(
I´m guessing you kind of spoke for the majority here.

does anyone know why he´s absent? :confused:

Child of Time said:
'It's plenty of mosquitos around here this summer...'
do we really live in the same country? :err: I´ve hardly seen a mosquito this summer. wasps, at the other hand... o_O

Delirious said:
I´m guessing you kind of spoke for the majority here.

does anyone know why he´s absent? :confused:
He is on holidays, I heard. Well deserved, I suppose. ;)

I am still homesick and a bit ill. I am waiting that I can speak my own language and buy decent bread (no offense!, but most people abroad will notice that they miss certain foods from home, sooner or later. It´s not that it´s actually better in a scientific way, but what one is used to. In order to calm anything else down, the coffee they sell at Stockmann is great ;) ).

But I be coming back :D

*hugs Anja*

NF: good, all good. about to go to Riikka's place with Lotta and Anni and other people, and then i'm off to a restaurant to catch up with Nella, and then i shall go to a nighclub/bar and party. whee.
also: OMG LAURA IS ON MSN :D i've missed her so muchhhh
and: Fatal Tragedyyyyy <3 me likey this song

Status
Not open for further replies.