Not-so-good-and-old "How do you feel" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tylsää siellä oli nyt. Vielä kun perjantai meni aika lailla ohi kun puolenyön aikaan vasta pääsin paikan päälle. Tai ehkä ei nyt varsinaisesti tylsää, mutta ei se tapahtuma itessään kovin erikoinen oo. Latistaa ehkä vähän se et siel on kymmenisen vuotta tullu käytyä, eikä oo enää intoa vetää perskännejä.
Mut nyt vois loppua off-topikki.

I feel good.

NF: Unresolved. Thankfully i got a bit of sleep over the weekend, still not quite enough but hopefully i wont be as tired at work this week. And yesterday i managed to get more done on my music projects than i expected, which is an unusual achievement.

I hurt. All over. I'm like a bag of bones. I can barely get myself from one room to another, only to collapse on another chair. The back of my knee is absolutely killing me. But at least i got a good sleep.
Yesterday i must've walked some good 10kms.
First i went downtown to see the olympic flame, i managed to see it from 3 different parts of the city (that included some running and getting squeezed in the sweaty crowd), only because i wanted to try to make some good pictures of it.
Then, at midnight, i went on the bridge. I walked on it, back and forth, for about 2,5hrs. Except for a little something that spoiled it for me, the whole thing was spectacular. At first there were a lot of ppl, but later at night when few of us were still there, there was a slightly creepy feeling to it. The view of the towers from the middle of the deck was just breathtaking. Every different angle i looked at those robot-spiders, that wanted to consume me, from was making my head spin. Walking towards the blue gates of heaven, and then out of them towards the road to the dark space on the sky, with the rising moon on the side of the bridge, coloured in red and yellow and surrounded by mist, that i could have sworn was smiling at me. The view beyond the bridge was just something dark, with the occasional ferry crossing the void. The lights of the city warm at the back. On the unfinished sidewalk the feeling was slightly terrifying, especially when i stopped to climb on the bars and look straight down to my beautiful sea.. Or when i was passing on some metallic grate and could see my beauty 50m down my feet..

That would imply what I did or said was actually wrong. And as much as I'd like to offer hugs and kisses reparations, but the problem is still there. :(

God this feeling sucks. I think I might go to bed now.

Spikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *hugs* <3 <3

NF: alright i guess, a bit bored and frustrated cause i've done nothing useful today. well, i cleaned up my room a bit, but i gotta do moreeeeee.
methinks i'm off to play teh violin.

Caelestia: Thanks Li :)

Hiljainen said:
I'm having alcohol, which is always good
Not always
wink.gif

(and I'm sorry about your car :/ )

Siren: Sounds wonderful. I hope your leg feels better soon.

NF: Pretty bad after falling down on concrete when playing football. I fell while running at about 15 mph (as fast as I could run to get to the ball before my opponent) flat on my back and skidded onto concrete (concrete next to the pitch). I cant breath very well and My arms and back are cut to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.